Bubble Watch

Ok so if Oregon wins, which will obviously happen based on how today has gone, St. John's may be able to pass Colorado.

To be clear, we absolutely want Colorado to win, but maybe we can bump them so this isn't another terrible result for us. We deserve to be in over Colorado, a 4 bid Pac and 3 big Big East is an absolute JOKE.
“Who’s on First” audition? 😇

Ok so if Oregon wins, which will obviously happen based on how today has gone, St. John's may be able to pass Colorado.

To be clear, we absolutely want Colorado to win, but maybe we can bump them so this isn't another terrible result for us. We deserve to be in over Colorado, a 4 bid Pac and 3 big Big East is an absolute JOKE.
Oregons gonna win. Maybe it’s better for us to root for them to go on 15-0 run instead.

Ok, my dog just told me to keep the faith but also insisted I remove his SJ uniform.

Never easy here

Last edited:
For those who were/are openly mocking those who have been concerned about this stuff, can’t you see why? The bubble just inexplicably shrank by 4 spots today. Four schools just got booted and we are likely one of them. Just a brutal day for us. Won’t forget this

I mean seriously all we needed was 1 out of 5 damn teams that were supposed to win their tourney to do so and every single one of them lost this is ridiculous

For those who were/are openly mocking those who have been concerned about this stuff, can’t you see why? The bubble just inexplicably shrank by 4 spots today. Four schools just got booted and we are likely one of them. Just a brutal day for us. Won’t forget this
Think weren’t paying attention and just assumed we were in with Hall win which should have been true, but We are ST John’s….

Back