Bubble Watch

Here is my thought process:

1. If things went well the BE might have gotten 6 bids and SJU would have been in.

2. If things went OK the BE would have gotten 5 bids and SJU would have been in.

3. Since things are an absolute shit show on the bubble, the BE will get 4 bids.

4. The only remaining question is as between SJU, PC and SHU, whose resume the committee prefers. Most seem to think that is SJU on the metrics. We won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I think SJU is in as the 4th BE team.

5. That they are the 4th BE team does not necessarily mean they will be in a play-in, although they may well be. So be it, we will win and then move on.

BTW the NC State win eliminates Virginia and maybe even Clemson, the question there is if the ACC gets 3 or 4.
I'm not sure how Clemson is out.

1. If things went well the BE might have gotten 6 bids and SJU would have been in.

2. If things went OK the BE would have gotten 5 bids and SJU would have been in.

3. Since things are an absolute shit show on the bubble, the BE will get 4 bids.

4. The only remaining question is as between SJU, PC and SHU, whose resume the committee prefers. Most seem to think that is SJU on the metrics. We won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I think SJU is in as the 4th BE team.

5. That they are the 4th BE team does not necessarily mean they will be in a play-in, although they may well be. So be it, we will win and then move on.

BTW the NC State win eliminates Virginia and maybe even Clemson, the question there is if the ACC gets 3 or 4.
Fully concur, what choice do I have 😇

Clemson is a 6 or 7 seed

Great the team rallied late, put a streak together, grabbed a BE win & went toe to toe w UConn. I thought that would be enough. If not I will think of three games we had in our grasp in UConn away, Creighton away & M’Q. Close on one of those all this discussion is moot.

Great the team rallied late, put a streak together, grabbed a BE win & went toe to toe w UConn. I thought that would be enough. If not I will think of three games we had in our grasp in UConn away, Creighton away & M’Q. Close on one of those all this discussion is moot.
Also the UBS Seton Hall game

Last edited:
Right now, we are on the right side of the bubble. If Colorado wins, we stay there and there are no more bid stealers left.

True or false?

Back