Bubble Watch

Yep, though I'm not sure Texas A&M or New Mexico actually lose ground with losses today against very good teams.

The bid thievery is the main thing to watch now for sure

Yeah it depends on how close the losses would be but most teams do tend to drop at least a spot or two following a loss. We'd pass them in some brackets with a loss, wouldn't in others.

I agree that bid thieves, and USF losing, are the main things to watch for. Only way I'd start getting concerned about potentially missing the field would be if there are several bid thieves (not counting the AAC since USF is already baked in as a bid thief in most brackets).

I’d say let’s have a redfan watch party at Novita but if things don’t go right I’m afraid of some of you guys trying to burn the place down
I love Novita we just ate there again a few weeks ago. But do they even have a big screen TV? Maybe I’m blanking on it. There might be better spots for a watch party.

Sorry, you don’t mean the game.

I love Novita we just ate there again a few weeks ago. But do they even have a big screen TV? Maybe I’m blanking on it. There might be better spots for a watch party.

Sorry, you don’t mean the game.
Nah the tv’s are small . Was just joking around. I’ve gotta be locked and loaded with my laptop for flights IF they announce our name

Mississippi St is probably one of those teams we won't catch, but we are in front of them in at least some brackets so it's good they lost today. Could be the difference in Bye/Dayton for us if the Committee sees things the same way as some of these bracketologists.

Ughhh tonight’s going to be interesting

Nathalie “ I thought you went to the St. John’s game last night “

Me “ I did “

Nathalie “ so what the hell are you watching that’s not the Knick’s or rangers “

Me “ I’m watching these basketball games rooting for teams to lose to help St. John’s get in the tournament “

Nat “ but you said after the seton hall game you were in “

Me “ I did but…. “

Nat “ are these your internet friends freaking you out right now “

Me “ yeah but….. “

Nathalie “ no but…. Let’s go out to dinner somewhere without a tv “
Just had the exact same conversation with my wife. Needless to say, she win out. I was already gone 5 hours this morning playing golf.

UAB is leading South Florida 38-30 at halftime. An important reminder that if this holds, another at-large spot will OPEN because current brackets by default have USF in as the AQ because they finished first in their conference. This is a very important game we should be following atm. South Florida is not a candidate for an at large bid.

Has to mean that the bubble teams playing today - Texas A&M and New Mexico - are in
0t
UAB is leading South Florida 38-30 at halftime. An important reminder that if this holds, another at-large spot will OPEN because current brackets by default have USF in as the AQ because they finished first in their conference. This is a very important game we should be following atm. South Florida is not a candidate for an at large bid.
Cool go UAB even though I don't know anyone on the team.

Back