Bubble Watch

You know this crappy mountain conference has 1 and only 1 team that EVER wins any Ncaa games; San Diego State. The rest of the conference is 0 for 11 since 2019. These teams suck and they get 6 while conferences with teams that actually win championships and go to final 4's get half what they get? I'll wait till Sunday but I fear this selection process is gonna wreak.

You know this crappy mountain conference has 1 and only 1 team that EVER wins any Ncaa games; San Diego State. The rest of the conference is 0 for 11 since 2019. These teams suck and they get 6 while conferences with teams that actually win championships and go to final 4's get half what they get? I'll wait till Sunday but I fear this selection process is gonna wreak.
Mwc is head and shoulders Acc this year.

We won six in a row by an average of 16 ppg and took the best team in the country to a 95-90 slugfest. If that doesn’t pass the eye test I don’t know what does.

The problem is we lost the previous 8 out of 10 before the winning streak. You can’t just disregard that. I think we are in but it is not a sure thing.

Mwc is head and shoulders Acc this year.
You don't know that just because you read it on the interweb and hear it in podcasts. Only way to know is head to head ( show me some numbers and I'll say you're right ) or how teams fair out of conference like in the Ncaa's ( again show numbers ) How about my numbers? 0 for 11 outside of the Aztecs. Pretty darn telling, huh. I'll do you: if you want to discuss further, I recommend that you find a Mountain West conference site: Nobody cares about the Mountain Valley conference.

Maybe I am being delusional but I am not sweating this at all. We are solidly in the field of 64 (no playin game for us). I think we are clearly a ten seed or better.
Wish i was that optimistic. Gun to my head I think we're in (as of now, could change if Oregon and NC State win tonight) but if we're in I'd be completely shocked if we avoid Dayton. I just can't see any way we'd be ahead of 4 other at large teams, it's just not reasonable.

You don't know that just because you read it on the interweb and hear it in podcasts. Only way to know is head to head ( show me some numbers and I'll say you're right ) or how teams fair out of conference like in the Ncaa's ( again show numbers ) How about my numbers? 0 for 11 outside of the Aztecs. Pretty darn telling, huh. I'll do you: if you want to discuss further, I recommend that you find a Mountain West conference site: Nobody cares about the Mountain Valley conference.
Okay bud

Wish i was that optimistic. Gun to my head I think we're in (as of now, could change if Oregon and NC State win tonight) but if we're in I'd be completely shocked if we avoid Dayton. I just can't see any way we'd be ahead of 4 other at large teams, it's just not reasonable.
Oregon or NC St. vs. UConn and it's not even close. Probably around 95-78.

Haven’t crunched any numbers like some of our better dance handicappers, but just based on everything I’ve seen and a gut feel I give us 85% chance at dancing with 50% chance we are in Dayton and 35% chance of avoiding the play in game.

Back