Bubble Watch

NC State over Virginia is a good result. I think if UVA won tonight and lost tomorrow that it would have been 50/50 on if the committee would have placed them ahead of us. Now we should be safely ahead of them.

The only thing now is UNC has to beat NC State tomorrow or thats another bid stolen.

NC State over Virginia is a good result. I think if UVA won tonight and lost tomorrow that it would have been 50/50 on if the committee would have placed them ahead of us. Now we should be safely ahead of them.

The only thing now is UNC has to beat NC State tomorrow or thats another bid stolen.
5th night in a row playing for NCST? Gotta like UNC’s chances there.

NC State pulls it out. Will play their fifth game in
five days tomorrow v UNC.
So NC ST plays 4 days in a row and wins in OT yet half our board loves to make excuses that we look tired on day two (not talking about this year but many times in the past). LMAO

Think chances are increasing the committee solves its bubble problem by taking 4 from the BE and 3-4 from ACC. ACC only deserves 3 (really maybe only 2) but they won't do that to them. So Pitt or VA may get in anyway.

Question is among SJU, Hall and Providence who gets the bid if it's only 4. I think probably SJU on metrics.

Man, I love Pitino! From Serby's column:

When The Post’s intrepid Zach Braziller asked Pitino if he might be nervous about Selection Sunday, Pitino joked: “Well your paper said we’re going to the Big Dance. So why would I have nerves? I mean, if the New York Post is not the Bible, who am I going to believe? … I was dancing all night last night.”

Think chances are increasing the committee solves its bubble problem by taking 4 from the BE and 3-4 from ACC. ACC only deserves 3 (really maybe only 2) but they won't do that to them. So Pitt or VA may get in anyway.

Question is among SJU, Hall and Providence who gets the bid if it's only 4. I think probably SJU on metrics.
Providence is out by a decent margin. Think it's a toss up between SJU/SHU of who they rank higher

This aligns with what I'm thinking at this point. I know Lunardi isn't the best out there, so I'm going to be interested in bracketmatrix tomorrow. The brackets already have one bid thief cooked in (South Florida), but we don't have a large margin for error.

We've all got to be big FAU, UNC, Washington State/Colorado fans tomorrow.

Holy crap man this WSU-Colorado game is awful to watch.

WSU has bricked like 8 different shots that would’ve given them the lead

Colorado is turning the ball over left and right

It’s a one point CU lead with just under 4 minutes to go

Holy crap man this WSU-Colorado game is awful to watch.

WSU has bricked like 8 different shots that would’ve given them the lead

Colorado is turning the ball over left and right

It’s a one point CU lead with just under 4 minutes to go
They said Rice, WSU’s pg who has missed a handful of the shots you’ve mentioned, hasn’t made a 3 in his last 7 games. I guess he’s due

Back