Bubble Watch

FAU over North Texas is very good. Need two more from them though.

Texas A&M over Kentucky is very bad. Texas A&M has a good chance to leapfrog us with that win and can certainly leapfrog us with a win tomorrow
I don’t think they need another one. The frog has been leapt.

I’m nervous. I think if we get in it may be Dayton and at this rate I’d be grateful.

Arizona loses make PAC wide open for bid stealer or Colorado solidly jumping us if they win the tourney.
Colorado was in by many before today. So, I'm not sure to root for them or not this evening. Arizona has crapped the bed in the second half.

The discussion on “Spartan.fans”, “Ducks.fans”, “ Aggies.fans”, “Lobos.fans”, and “Cavaliers.fans” all begins with: “St. John’s did not do us any favors. They scored 90 points against the best team in the country. They are getting in, and not as a last four either.”

All I know is, I hope this is the last time we’re on the bubble during Rick’s tenure.

Cause goddamn it is Infuriating watching all these supposed top 15 teams get picked off. Arizona sucked that entire second half and now it is very likely a bid stealer will come from the pac. Time to be big WSU fans

The discussion on “Spartan.fans”, “Ducks.fans”, “ Aggies.fans”, “Lobos.fans”, and “Cavaliers.fans” all begins with: “St. John’s did not do us any favors. They scored 90 points against the best team in the country. They are getting in, and not as a last four either.”
Wish that was true, but it's not. The chances of us being ahead of the play-ins is very slim at this point

All I know is, I hope this is the last time we’re on the bubble during Rick’s tenure.

Cause goddamn it is Infuriating watching all these supposed top 15 teams get picked off. Arizona sucked that entire second half and now it is very likely a bid stealer will come from the pac. Time to be big WSU fans
Yep.... Let's pray Wazzu are the PAC12 Tourney winners.

Back