Bubble Watch

Late window results we could use:

Nebraska over Indiana
Washington State over Colorado
Colorado State over New Mexico
NC State over Virginia (with hopes NCSU loses tomorrow)
I think the former three will occur. Unfortunately, I think UVA best NC State. Hopefully, I'm wrong on that one.

Late window results we could use:

Marquette over Providence
Arizona over Oregon
Nebraska over Indiana
Washington State over Colorado
Colorado State over New Mexico
NC State over Virginia (with hopes NCSU loses tomorrow)
Marquette, Wazzu and CSU far more important than the other 3 imo, but those would be nice as well

FAU over North Texas is very good. Need two more from them though.

Texas A&M over Kentucky is very bad. Texas A&M has a good chance to leapfrog us with that win and can certainly leapfrog us with a win tomorrow
We wasn't gonna bat a thousand today, so if the majority of the teams lose tonight (which we need to lose) then we'll be fine.

We played UConn tough this evening. They would've smoked most of college hoops this evening. That may play a role in our seeding as well.

We wasn't gonna bat a thousand today, so if the majority of the teams lose tonight (which we need to lose) then we'll be fine.

We played UConn tough this evening. They would've smoked most of college hoops this evening. That may play a role in our seeding as well.
Looking at bracket matrix right now Texas A&M would be the only team not in the current field that's still alive barring a second half meltdown from Marquette. That also is factoring in a 2 bid AAC at the moment Texas A&M almost definitely jumped into the field with tonight's win, the question is who did they bump out.

Unless the committee thinks Indiana State or Pitt is in then there are 5 teams for 4 spots - SJU, Colorado, SHU, UVA, and New Mexico.

Sure would feel a lot better if at least one of the UVA/CU/UNM games breaks our way tonight because there's no guarantee we're ahead of SHU

Back