Bubble Watch

I think all those MW teams would finish between 5th and 8th in the Big East and be sweating the bubble just like us, nova and providence 😂. Although I do believe Creighton lost an early one to someone out west so maybe they could pull a few surprises
Both Colorado State and UNLV beat Creighton handily on OOC schedule this year not to mention that SD State eliminated them in Elite 8 last year. MW is a very good conference.

We beat Seton Hall we don’t have to worry about any of this. If we lose to Seton Hall a third time, this time at The Garden, then honestly, I’m not sure we deserve to be in the tournament.
I generally agree with this but we can still end up in the First Four even with a win on Thursday. Would prefer to avoid that

If my 1b 12 - 8, 21 - 10, solo 4th place double bye team Pitt wins their first game and loses to national #5 Carolina in a DC stadium packed with 18,000 in powder blue and doesn't dance...I'll flip.

If my 1b 12 - 8, 21 - 10, solo 4th place double bye team Pitt wins their first game and loses to national #5 Carolina in a DC stadium packed with 18,000 in powder blue and doesn't dance...I'll flip.
A good friend of mine is a Pitt alum and similarly dumbfounded by their placement on the bubble right now.

Even in a weaker ACC, their resume to me is good enough to get in. They have the win @duke. They beat the shit out of Virginia who everyone has ahead of them.

My question, what has Virginia done this season that Pitt hasn’t? All this bracketology stuff doesn’t make much sense to me

Firmly believe Indiana state is 1 of 4 in Dayton.

Can anyone who does better research than I... (Androz? lol)- tell us - what is the "least amount of Wins vs the Field" team that has Gotten In?

Firmly believe Indiana state is 1 of 4 in Dayton.

Can anyone who does better research than I... (Androz? lol)- tell us - what is the "least amount of Wins vs the Field" team that has Gotten In?
I don't have an answer for you. But, Indiana St has an awful resume. They only have 3 wins against the NET Top 100 all year (H and A 59 Bradley and H 47 Drake) They also have an embarrasing Q4 loss ( H 177 Illinois St). They certainly pass the eye test, but that resume is an embarassment. The OOC schedule was like they had no intention of competing for a bid this year. Only 3 games against the NET Top 200.

What scares me is we are 10-2 against teams 6-11 in league and only 1-7 against top four teams. That has to hurt us in terms of a bid.

What scares me is we are 10-2 against teams 6-11 in league and only 1-7 against top four teams. That has to hurt us in terms of a bid.
Agrew but we might be giving to mich credit to the committee members.

I doubt many or most of them are laboring over deeper dive stats beyond NET, Quad, conference in etc.

HTF was that a foul on Indiana, he never touch him. He just tried to get the ball and just fell.
Woodson wanted them to review it, but they never did.

Back