Bubble Watch

Seems reasonable though if we beat UConn it’s 100% chance

If we beat UCONN, we're talking about being a #7 seed.

I've been linking this site. These odds feel more right to me:

Odds To Make NCAA Tournament By Win Total​

Total WinsNCAA Bid%
22100.0%
2196.8%
2089.2%
1943.0%
OVERALL75.4%

If we beat UCONN, we're talking about being a #7 seed.

I've been linking this site. These odds feel more right to me:

Odds To Make NCAA Tournament By Win Total​

Total WinsNCAA Bid%
22100.0%
2196.8%
2089.2%
1943.0%
OVERALL75.4%
Yeah, TeamRankings has some funky numbers though. Drake as a 9 seed, New Mexico 95% chance to make it, Texas AM 80%, Syracuse 35% etc.

Here is an off-the-wall take I believe in 100%. TCU only beat Georgetown because the refs missed a TCU player stepping out of bounds before a buzzer-beating 3 and they aren't allowed to review that. The committee should count that as a loss, which would make TCU's resume much, much worse Why are they going to compound the refs mistakes by counting it as a win again?

Truly doing my best Rothstein impersonation by watching the last 2 minutes of this Patriot League semi-final with Colgate/Bucknell. Awesome ending, I think Colgate will pull this out.

I honestly think we would be able to sweep Drake and Indiana State. They're the perfect match-up for us. I'd love love either one of them in the 11 match-up.

Watching New Mexico last night, I think that would be much tougher.

Shouldn’t assume Indiana State is getting in as an at large. Also, we’re currently in 101 of 106 brackets on bracket matrix. This hurts other teams more than us.

Shouldn’t assume Indiana State is getting in as an at large. Also, we’re currently in 101 of 106 brackets on bracket matrix. This hurts other teams more than us.
Indiana State will probably be squarely on the bubble. We could be the team that gets shafted if Indiana State gets in

Gotta bad feeling Indiana State is gonna be in that last four in/last four bye category.

Terrible result for us, but unlike them, we can add to the resume.

So Drake if they hold on is a tough on for us. They got a big game (especially when it came to limited Cream) from former deep beach player for seton hall Darnell Brodie.

Indiana State will probably be squarely on the bubble. We could be the team that gets shafted if Indiana State gets in

There are other teams we’re ahead of that this hurts more. You’re assuming we’re the last one in the field.

Back