Bubble Watch

Utah loses. May hurt us more than win if that’s no longer a Q1 win. But at same time, they’re probably not on the bubble

Utah loses. May hurt us more than win if that’s no longer a Q1 win. But at same time, they’re probably not on the bubble
Oregons gotta be close to finding themselves right there as well now though.

We just have to beat seton hall

Losing these quad 1 wins doesn’t matter. We always needed to win at least 1 game in the big east tourney. Now most people got their wish to be the 5 seed and play seton hall. We better win because we are not getting in if we don’t.
Agree and nothing better than watching a battle between two local teams w much on the line. Never cared for backing in.

It’s almost like the MWC hired some computer nerd at the end of December to figure out the optimal results for each game of conference play to max out the amount of bids the league gets and the teams followed it.

Amazing how every single mediocre team in that league picked up enough good wins against the other mediocre teams in the league to be on the right side of the bubble

That was an awesome game. Lobos definitely have high major talent.

If we are the last team in and New Mexico ends up being out, we can thank Darius Brown’s three.

Maybe most consequential result all day, not counting our win.

Rooting for UConn to beat Providence is harder than a quadruple colonoscopy
Losing these quad 1 wins doesn’t matter. We always needed to win at least 1 game in the big east tourney. Now most people got their wish to be the 5 seed and play seton hall. We better win because we are not getting in if we don’t.
Could be but when I look at that bracket I don’t see any easier path below.

Could be but when I look at that bracket I don’t see any easier path below.
Still think if we ended up 6 seed getting chance at extra win and at worst going 1-1 still gave us a chance to get in even if DePaul. That extra win just looks better.

Now we must win against seton hall. We certainly can and should win this game. But I thought so last game too. Didn’t think we would win at their place without Pitino and dingle and whoever else was sick.

Still think if we ended up 6 seed getting chance at extra win and at worst going 1-1 still gave us a chance to get in even if DePaul. That extra win just looks better.

Now we must win against seton hall. We certainly can and should win this game. But I thought so last game too. Didn’t think we would win at their place without Pitino and dingle and whoever else was sick.
We disagree on the value of another DePaul win. Now we will never know about that. Hopefully we win Thursday and don’t have to worry about it.

Bubble games Sunday:

Ohio State (-1) @ Rutgers - Ohio State is on life support and a loss here would completely pull the plug regardless of any runs they may go on during the B10 Tournament

Drake v Indiana State - The loser will probably be in the conversation, Indiana State more-so than Drake. An Indiana State blowout is probably the best outcome

Iowa (+1) vs Illinois - Iowa has played themselves into the conversation and a win here could really get them in the mix

Bubble games Sunday:

Ohio State (-1) @ Rutgers - Ohio State is on life support and a loss here would completely pull the plug regardless of any runs they may go on during the B10 Tournament

Drake v Indiana State - The loser will probably be in the conversation, Indiana State more-so than Drake. An Indiana State blowout is probably the best outcome

Iowa (+1) vs Illinois - Iowa has played themselves into the conversation and a win here could really get them in the mix

Other games of interest
Michigan > Nebraska
Indiana > Michigan state
Purdue > Wisconsin

Back