Bubble Watch

This SH game was just meant to be. It is part of the CRP legacy. First SH game he is sick and they get destroyed; second game the are winning by 19 points, lose, causing CRP to go berserk and get burned by the media; the team goes on a winning streak turning the narrative to CRP planned those comments to get the team motivated. Now they will play SH for a third time and if they get over the hump and win, CRP will be nationally acclaimed as a basketball genius! It is like Zac Brazillier is scripting this story! Gotta love it!

This SH game was just meant to be. It is part of the CRP legacy. First SH game he is sick and they get destroyed; second game the are winning by 19 points, lose, causing CRP to go berserk and get burned by the media; the team goes on a winning streak turning the narrative to CRP planned those comments to get the team motivated. Now they will play SH for a third time and if they get over the hump and win, CRP will be nationally acclaimed as a basketball genius! It is like Zac Brazillier is scripting this story! Gotta love it!
Then we take their star player in the portal and beat them three times next year.

I know the saying “it is hard to beat a team three times in a year” but I’ll bet if a team has beaten another twice in the year and they meet a third time the two time winner makes it three about seventy time per cent of the time.

I know the saying “it is hard to beat a team three times in a year” but I’ll bet if a team has beaten another twice in the year and they meet a third time the two time winner makes it three about seventy time per cent of the time.
Remember 1983 BC vs SJU. We lost 2x in regular season then beat them in BE Finals! Asst Coach Brian Mahoney made extraordinary changes to our game plan. Louie was not big in changing things up but agreed with Brian's assessment!

It is like Zac Brazillier is scripting this story!
Zach should focus on his homework first. He had a rough DePaul postgame presser with Pitino the other night. He referred Richard Pitino as Rick’s brother and he asked if Rick ever coached against him.

Like him or dislike Zach we all should thank The Post and Zach fir their coverage of SJU basketball this season.
Yea even though I get on him at times, I do appreciate his coverage of SJU basketball. He seems to genuinely care about the direction this program goes in.

My issue with him this year has been that he's come off a little too star struck of Pitino this year, and to me it has hurt the authenticity of some of his reporting. Maybe he comes back year 2 a little differently

True. The NYT has outsourced its sports, and the Daily News is no longer a source.

The NYT's sports department was overlooked for a long time since the paper never emphasized it like the tabloids.

But they had some great writers back in the day covering SJU: Bill Rhoden, Malcolm Moran and then columnists like Ira Berkow and Dave Anderson would sweep in.

The NYT's sports department was overlooked for a long time since the paper never emphasized it like the tabloids.

But they had some great writers back in the day covering SJU: Bill Rhoden, Malcolm Moran and then columnists like Ira Berkow and Dave Anderson would sweep in.
Of course. But that was a long time ago. I met Rhoden at a couple of games while I was with The Torch. Nice guy.

I picked up ESPN's National Feed and the top story is about St John's chances of making the dance. Relevance in March? I'm not used to this. Thank you Father/Repole/Pitino!!!

Roger & Zach give us good INK.

Daily News, AP blurbs at best.

NJ newspapers nothing.

Local broadcast t.v., when we are good yes, when bad no.

I'm wondering with Rick and renewed interest if we ever get back on the true radio and not an internet thingy.

Zach thinks that SH is destined for Dayton. If that's the case, where does that leave us and even 'Nova? Is the BE destiined to be only a 4-bid conference?

@NYPost_Brazille
19h
As long as it takes cares of DePaul on Saturday, this should lock in Seton Hall to the tournament. Six Quad 1 wins now. Probably looking at Dayton due to metrics. #shbb

Back