(BET) Marquette, Thur., MAR. 9, 12 Noon, FS-1

Harrison Reede says, "Hello!"
I think soon it will be "Goodbye".
This was an odd recruitment. No other power conference schools extended offers. Probably destined for a low mid major program. While his 3 point shooting looks impressive in a Arizona high school, it could be quite a transition to Big East basketball.
He reminds of a kid we once signed from that part of the country who was a high school dead eye shooter. I can't think of his name but he was about the same height, white and couldn't deal with D1 physically.

Last edited:
What exactly is the problem? Did you watch the game? How many balls did you see him fumble? Criticizing is not insulting, I hope he does come back, and puts in the work to make himself better.
Without Soriano’s improved play we wouldn’t have won half the games we did this year. The kids played their hearts out today. They came up short. It is what is right now. But, Soriano is not the issue.

This coach, and his staff and the kids have known this was coming since mid-February, if you believe the tweet from Albano today, that Anderson was told then he would not be retained. That's why I've been saying that Anderson looked like he didn't want to be on the court coaching, and why you'll see the emotion from the kids.
A shit-stirrer par excellence, Sammy is so preposterous in this Twitter tweet that it doesn't really deserve a response.
No AD, no president, no one would pull such an unprofessional act to destabilize a team.

I think soon it will be "Goodbye".
This was an odd recruitment. No other power conference schools extended offers. Probably destined for a low mid major program. While his 3 point shooting looks impressive in a Arizona high school, it could be quite a transition to Big East basketball.
He reminds of a kid we once signed from that part of the country who was a high school dead eye shooter. I can't think of his name but he was about the same height, white and couldn't deal with D1 physically.
P.S. I just saw the old stat sheet and it was Heath Orvis! 😉

Same story every year, we go no where at the end of the year. When the hell is this program going to change WHEN??????????
Sick of watching the same crap every year.
Teams like Hofstra, IONA and others get to go and we don't WHY ?????
Either fix the dam program or get rid of it. It has become a total embarrassment for us alumni. Sick of watching the same shit year after year....

Figured will have a void not getting aggravated watching the team I root for play basketball. Then realized I still get to watch RJ Barrett shoot jumpers.

Quick one about the Big East Tournament results. The saying goes always a bridesmaid never a bride, but with the Big East Tournament & Friday night, St. John's is more like always invited to the wedding never in one. More in-depth episodes coming.

Appreciate everyone here who has tuned in, sent messages, who I have met this year at games / twitter etc. Appreciate everyone who also supports my guy Pat and his pod. We are crazy people who do this game in and game out.

Quick one about the Big East Tournament results. The saying goes always a bridesmaid never a bride, but with the Big East Tournament & Friday night, St. John's is more like always invited to the wedding never in one. More in-depth episodes coming.

Appreciate everyone here who has tuned in, sent messages, who I have met this year at games / twitter etc. Appreciate everyone who also supports my guy Pat and his pod. We are crazy people who do this game in and game out.

23 years of never making the Big East Semi Finals at our home court is all you need to know about the state of this perennial under achieving hoops program. A drastic change in the form of a big hire is in order. Let’s hope the guys in charge don’t screw this up.

23 years of never making the Big East Semi Finals at our home court is all you need to know about the state of this perennial under achieving hoops program. A drastic change in the form of a big hire is in order. Let’s hope the guys in charge don’t screw this up.
That home court thing has gone bye-bye. Bad enough we have schools a couple hours away being the majority, but Marquette?

quette had an excellent plan to defend Joel: double and even triple team him almost every time he got the ball. My take is that there were two problems, Joel held the ball far too long encouraging defenders to swipe at it and we didn't make other players available for him to pass to. Plenty of blame to go around in that situation.

Back