(BET) Marquette, Thur., MAR. 9, 12 Noon, FS-1

Karma is a bad mofo, as Wusu missed a crucial front end of 1 and 1 with :46 seconds left in regulation that could have given us the lead.
Maybe that was the issue, shoot before someone chirps him. I don't even think the ref had stepped away before he shot.

Wusu can play on the best Redmen teams. He is one tough SOB and he will be missed and remembered when his time is done.

Absolutely. But he is often unfairly criticized because even though he came in with little to no expectations, he was thrown into a major role from the start, often out of position, and didn't get to the level some expected him to be at. But you're right, Wusu is great.

Maybe we were destined to lose. The way we lost the horrible offense second half the halftimes changes. Maybe it was meant to be. I’ll gladly sacrifice now for the future

I was thinking to myself I'd consider trading a Big East Tournament title this year for a couple of more years of Anderson lol

I’ve figured out my hate of Koleks hair. He’s a young Tucker Carlson
Kudos to this kid! Has improved every year and has become an excellent all-around player. Sadly, a stark contrast to our Posh Alexander who, while a junk yard dog player, has not refined his game or decision-making and, had he improved his game like Tyler, would have made all the difference between our team going to the NCAA and assisting in not a play, but getting his coach fired.

As for his hair, it shouts "nonconforming rebel".😉
Certainly a better look than the effeminate blonde braids worn by some kids today.
BTW, any boys that went to private or Catholic high schools in the 60's and 70's should look at their yearbook picture. There were many Tuckers in those days.
Most of the black players bsck then wore shorter clean cut styles but also afros that Artis Gilmore made popular.

Kudos to this kid! Has improved every year and has become an excellent all-around player. Sadly, a stark contrast to our Posh Alexander who, while a junk yard dog player, has not refined his game or decision-making and, had he improved his game like Tyler, would have made all the difference between our team going to the NCAA and assisting in not a play, but getting his coach fired.

As for his hair, it shouts "nonconforming rebel".😉
Certainly a better look than the effeminate blonde braids worn by some kids today.
BTW, any boys that went to private or Catholic high schools in the 60's and 70's should look at their yearbook picture. There were many Tuckers in those days.
Most of the black players bsck then wore shorter clean cut styles but also afros that Artis Gilmore made popular.
It shouts future right wing conspiracy theorist to me ;)

Back