Around the Big East

Nebraska up 3 over Creighton with 11 min left. Can’t wait to hear how did we beat Nebraska if they hold on here.

Nebraska up 12 with 2 minutes to go against #7 Creighton. St. John's beat Nebraska by 20. Please let Nebraska win, I want to hear the local board haters spin this one cause they love some Greg McDermott and Creighton, I wanna hear how CMA blows out a team that McDermott is losing by double figures at home to. Because they told me he couldn't coach.

Our Nebraska win looking better.
They are up 12 at Creighton, 2:19 left.

Nebraska with a 10 point win @ #7 Creighton. All those people talking about how bad Nebraska is and how weak the non-conference was... I keep telling people you don't know what a team is until around late January and early February. Just because they sucked last year means absolutely nothing, every year is a new year.

Syracuse, Temple, and Nebraska, when it's all said and done are going to end up being good wins for the Johnnies IMO. All of them now have beaten very good teams. Haters keep hating. Johnnies 8-1 projected in the field as 8 seed by Lunardi, all is good :)

Nebraska with a 10 point win @ #7 Creighton. All those people talking about how bad Nebraska is and how weak the non-conference was... I keep telling people you don't know what a team is until around late January and early February. Just because they sucked last year means absolutely nothing, every year is a new year.

Syracuse, Temple, and Nebraska, when it's all said and done are going to end up being good wins for the Johnnies IMO. All of them now have beaten very good teams. Haters keep hating. Johnnies 8-1 projected in the field as 8 seed by Lunardi, all is good :)
Think it might have been a different game had Derrick Walker been available vs us. But I will gladly take the W rather than find out lol

Hoo boy, Whitmore looked like the real deal against Penn tonight. 21 off the bench but watching he just looks on a completely different level from everyone else on the court. First I’ve seen from him but if that’s representative of his abilities then he does completely change the outlook for Villanova. He’s gotta be starting for them by the next game.

Silver lining is their freshman pg Armstrong is off to a really rough start and I think our chaotic backcourt will rattle him.

Seton Hall up 5 at the half against Division II Lincoln University (PA)

Back