Around the Big East

I just don’t think Creighton makes it. Their lack of depth is alarming to me. These guys wear down. Gotta have at least 2 that can help you off the bench.

Prime time for Johnnies. 🤞🤞
Ooof 0-8 from Alexander. That’s where not having capable bench options hurts you.

I recall Collin Charles playing 3 years for us before completing his college career at Quinnipiac.

7 of the 10 Big East teams playing today:

South Carolina at Georgetown noon on FS1
Oklahoma at Villanova 12:30 on CBS
Tennessee Tech at Butler 2 pm on FS1
Depaul at Loyola of Chicago 4 pm ESPN+
Wisconsin at Marquette 4:30 FS1
Providence at Rhode Island 5 pm on ESPNU
West Virginia at Xavier 6:30 on FS1

Nova, Marquette & Xavier games should all be interesting. Maybe Georgetown can knock off SC at home?

7 of the 10 Big East teams playing today:

South Carolina at Georgetown noon on FS1
Oklahoma at Villanova 12:30 on CBS
Tennessee Tech at Butler 2 pm on FS1
Depaul at Loyola of Chicago 4 pm ESPN+
Wisconsin at Marquette 4:30 FS1
Providence at Rhode Island 5 pm on ESPNU
West Virginia at Xavier 6:30 on FS1

Nova, Marquette & Xavier games should all be interesting. Maybe Georgetown can knock off SC at home?
Rhode Island hasn’t been great this year. Tough road spot for providence can’t afford that loss.

not a game the BE can’t win today. Home games against quality opponents for nova (down 4 early) Xavier and Marquette. DePaul and providence winnable games on road. Gtown looking like they will take care of business vs South Carolina.

The Hoyas can thank the refs as there was a clear intentional foul missed on the Hoyas or the Gamecocks had a breakaway layup to win the game.

Georgetown is really bad... You know your team is really bad, when you're up double figures at home against a really bad team and you let them come back.

The Hoyas can thank the refs as there was a clear intentional foul missed on the Hoyas or the Gamecocks had a breakaway layup to win the game.
They got called for a flagrant foul. Gamecocks get 2 shots and the ball. How in the world do you pick up a flagrant foul up 1 with 5 seconds left... Only Georgetown. Literally all you have to do is get back and put your hands up and they throw up a wild shot.

Back