Around the Big East

You are right but don't forget, Cooley lost all five starters from last year and is incorporating eight new players and it is understandable that they might not come out firing on all cylinders out of the gate but they won't struggle all year. He brought in some quality transfers and they will need time to mesh with Jared Bynum and Bynum will have to learn to trust his teammates and not try to do it all.

I am reminded of the wisdom of the great Larry Bird whose team was facing a Bulls team being led to the playoffs for the first time with a young phenom named Michael Jordan. Bird was asked, how are you win against Michael and the Bulls? Bird just said, "one man can't beat us". Jordan scored 63 points in a loss. Celtics swept the Bulls.

Cooley will get Bynum to cool it.
Agreed. I have a kid at PC, so follow closely, something just looks different so far for them.

Looks like Nova's lottery projected freshman is getting close to his debut-

Much like Hall and Nova, Providence was decimated by graduation. It is lovely to see early, key word being early:

Agreed. I have a kid at PC, so follow closely, something just looks different so far for them.
I watched Providence play against Miami in a Mohegan Sun tournament and I wasn't impressed either. Especially the next day when Maryland handled Miami easily.

I think that the Longhorns clip the wings of the Blue Jays tonight. I think UCONN can take OSU thouth.
Likewise re: Texas beating Creighton and UConn taking out Oklahoma State.
Although, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if Creighton beats Texas.

The Hall has the toughest "go" tonight visiting Kansas.

Enjoying the Creighton - Texas game. Appears from what I’ve seen of Creigton, their one potential weakness is depth, which could work to our advantage when we play them. I’ll take any edge we can get lol.

FiwsgybXwAEbSkr

Seven games in and the home team has won each time. Someone has to win on the road, why not us?

UConn & Creighton are class of BE, with Xavier close behind. Net of two bottom teams in D’P and GT, the rest is a crap shoot. Matta will have Butler competitive and will steal some games. ISU is critical in ooc and FSU has been terrible, but would not take them lightly.

I just don’t think Creighton makes it. Their lack of depth is alarming to me. These guys wear down. Gotta have at least 2 that can help you off the bench.

Prime time for Johnnies. 🤞🤞

Enjoying the Creighton - Texas game. Appears from what I’ve seen of Creigton, their one potential weakness is depth, which could work to our advantage when we play them. I’ll take any edge we can get lol.
The only weakness I saw was just a poor shooting night from three . I think they shot close to 5% or about 1 or 2 for twenty and tge game was still close. Hit twenty percent of those shots and they win.

Back