Around the Big East

Do you know how bad you have to be, to be up 1 point with 5 seconds left, and put yourself in a position to lose the game by as many as 4 points... I've watched thousands of college basketball games before and never seen that.

What the hell did Wahab do his year at Maryland? He’s gone backwards.

What the hell did Wahab do his year at Maryland? He’s gone backwards.
He didn't play much at Maryland. Besides, he's a black hole. You have to get him to make more than two moves towards the basket. If he has to make more than two moves, he usually misses his shots or turn it over.

He didn't play much at Maryland. Besides, he's a black hole. You have to get him to make more than two moves towards the basket. If he has to make more than two moves, he usually misses his shots or turn it over.

I have no idea how Georgetown won the BE tournament a couple years ago. That might be the most impressive run in NCAA history, because now we know they didn't have the coaching or talent level to even win a game in that tournament, let alone with the whole thing.

13 & 8 on 60% as a sophomore at gtown. Now big dips in both as a senior after a year away. Not too common. Looks weaker and much less confident observation. Just an observation.

Nova looks pretty good to me. But beatable. Premature to write them off.

Back