Around the Big East

I like Holloway, but man does he come with excuses and blame everyone but himself. He was complaining this summer when he missed out on recruits blaming NIL. Now he's blaming his players after his first bad loss. If you get out recruited or your players or not prepared, that falls on the coaching staff.
He called out two specific players for apparently telling the trainer they couldn’t play.

UCONN outrebounded Iowa State 48-19, a pretty incredible stat. Looks like UCONN legitimately goes 9 deep.

UConn is very dangerous. It seems like everyone that plays can score, rebound and pass. Balanced is an understatement.

Let’s see if the freshman can keep this up all season. Outside of injury I think that’s the biggest ? For them

UConn is very dangerous. It seems like everyone that plays can score, rebound and pass. Balanced is an understatement.

Let’s see if the freshman can keep this up all season. Outside of injury I think that’s the biggest ? For them
The freshmen looks unbelievably good. And he’s backing up the best player in the BE IMO. Havnt been the biggest Jackson fan but if he can play consistently in sort of that point forward facilitator role, with the rest of the scorers and shooters around them, then why couldn’t they make a FF run? Uconn is toughest team for me to root for in BE but think they’re gonna carry the torch this year.

The freshmen looks unbelievably good. And he’s backing up the best player in the BE IMO. Havnt been the biggest Jackson fan but if he can play consistently in sort of that point forward facilitator role, with the rest of the scorers and shooters around them, then why couldn’t they make a FF run? Uconn is toughest team for me to root for in BE but think they’re gonna carry the torch this year.
The Creighton/UCONN games could be top 10 matchups.

Marquette only lost by 5 at Purdue, so that's aged well, too.

I think, along with us, they are the team most likely to jump their standing in somewhat of a down league this year.

Back