Around College Basketball

His offensive game has developed extremely well. Scary is right. Agree that next year he’ll be in the talks for top few picks in a good class. Wouldn’t be surprised if after a year in college teams see him as a better prospect than Flagg.
I am a fan of Luhi and know the staff there well.
Flagg absolutely shut down VJ in their game earlier this year.
Luhi was playing without their second best player and Monteverde is absolutely loaded, so obviously that does have an effect.
But once Flagg started guarding VJ, it was over. He could stay in front of him, but is a legit 5 inches taller than him.
Saying all that, barring injury, VJ is a top 5 pick in 2025 and will be a monster in today's NBA. Reminds me a lot of DWade.

The CW (ch 11 in NY) is under the delusion that the PAC12 still exists. Just saw advertisement that they will be televising a football doubleheader next Saturday featuring the Washington St and Oregon St games. How weird a two team conference.

I guess this could all have been delayed for a while if they just let the "student"-athletes make some money from t-shirts and the video games, but no, they had to keep up the pretense. Now they seem to have just thrown up their hands and pretend they still control college sports...while they continue to make boatloads of money.

They named a new AD in late June. I wonder if its related to him + the NCAA investigation.

Either way, it's been a mess since Penny's gotten there.

Back