Around College Basketball

I wonder how much of that was before NIL? Did he pay taxes on any of that?
The question was on his NIL which he replied to and spoke mentioned his Turbo Tax commercial which was run nationally like the Marriott Commercial his teammate Elliot Cardeau is in. When Bacot decided to return for his COVID year last season, it was reported his NIL was estimated to be over $1.5M.

Alabama got upset by Wagner in the Lapchick opener ruining a SJU - Alabama final.was at the Sly Fox Inn that night when they came in to eat and had to put up with the embarrassment. The players had not heard of Wagner before the game.
The Sly Fox Inn. Great memories of meeting and eating there back in the day when I had Season Tickets .
What’s is called now ?

A shame we couldn't get him. He looks scary good, and if next June rolls around & he's getting hype about being a top 2-3 pick, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the Bahamas but also a little afraid

His offensive game has developed extremely well. Scary is right. Agree that next year he’ll be in the talks for top few picks in a good class. Wouldn’t be surprised if after a year in college teams see him as a better prospect than Flagg.

Oregon should worry more about what happens to their NIL when Knight is not around any longer. I hope, for their sake, that he's put a succession plan in place.
Ain't nothing to worry about. Knight is a multi billionaire. All he has to do is put 1 billion in a trust and it will probably generate almost a hundred million annually, without touching the original investment.

Is this possible MJ Maher?

Ain't nothing to worry about. Knight is a multi billionaire. All he has to do is put 1 billion in a trust and it will probably generate almost a hundred million annually, without touching the original investment.

Is this possible MJ Maher?
I’m wondering why he spends time being a moderator here when he couldbeout with Monte and classof2010 picking up chicks all day and knight I mean night :)

Back