2024-25 Season

Feel free to list them.
Is a hall of fame coach enough to overcome the jinx? Can a team that's won 1 tournament game this millennium and dances about as often as I can get Mrs. A drunk enough for s*xy time qualify? Can a team lose its two best players and gel quickly enough with all new parts to overcome Ncaa anti-BE bias? Where do they sell the Bronx Pale Ale at Msg...cause I never see it? That's a start.

SJU--Different players and our best coach, so this team is detached from the stench of past teams. However, the stench from the NCAA still is in the air.

That pass out of the post from zuby to glover was a really good sign.
Highlights to me were:
  • Scott diving for a loose ball. You know Pitino loves to see that.
  • Luis pass into the post. Seemed like no one on our team was able to actually do that last year.
  • As everyone who was there said, Wilcher seemed a lot more confident (and as a result, less hesitation & much quicker to the punch)
  • Vince is a big guy and absolutely outmuscled Zuby. Hopefully he's better than our other towering 7 footers (which is a really low bar, so really, hopefully it's better than that)
Also think some of the comments he said were interesting:
  • Lineups will be like during his Kentucky years where it'll change every game.
  • Shooting isn't a concern for him. Hope he's right!
  • Kadary and Zuby being leaders. He was questioning this a few weeks ago, happy to hear they stepped up.

Back