2024-25 Season

SJU Big 12 opponent K-State is picked 8th in a loaded Big 12. That conference is going to get 10+ teams in the NCAA easy.

I think Bobby Hurley may have his best team on paper since he has been there and they got picked 12th.

SJU Big 12 opponent K-State is picked 8th in a loaded Big 12. That conference is going to get 10+ teams in the NCAA easy.

I think Bobby Hurley may have his best team on paper since he has been there and they got picked 12th.

Baylor fourth says how loaded that conference is

The 2 best teams in the Big East and look where you've got them.
Repost your Big East predictions from '22. Come on. Grow a pair.

According to Pitino, Wilcher is a starter? That means either Luis or Scott is not cause I can’t imagine Smith won’t start. That will be interesting.

The mental mistakes Luis made had absolutely nothing to do with missing practice IMO. You don’t ever forget how to play the game properly once you learn. You may not be able to execute physically but you don’t just forget how to play
Perhaps you forgot that it was Luis’ play that had the greatest contribution to our end of season winning streak including a few games that he was directly responsible for the wins.

Last edited:
According to Pitino, Wilcher is a starter? That means either Luis or Scott is not cause I can’t imagine Smith won’t start. That will be interesting.
Expect the starters to change over the course of the year. Also having Luis and Scott to sub in for each other is not a bad thing, minimizes any drop off at the “4”. This team is legit 9 deep and that’s without Prey and Lefty exceeding expectations and contributing. Assuming Luis starts Scott/Glover/Vince/Dunlap is a strong bench unit. I think Glover ends up a starter eventually and moves Wilcher (Smith?) to the sixth man role. I think he fits better with the starters and the bench unit could use a ballhandler. I trust Pitino to find the right mix regardless of who’s feelings get hurt in the end.

Back