2024-2025 Schedule

Has anyone seen an update on where the Kansas State game will be played or is that still TBD?

Still TBD. Heard rumors there may be a chance it's at MSG after all. There is a Rangers game at night so MSG may want the double header billing. But everything is still being ironed out.
NHL schedule shows Rangers games on Friday 12/6 and Sunday afternoon 12/8. No game scheduled for 12/7.

Not sure if Knicks schedule has been announced.

Still TBD. Heard rumors there may be a chance it's at MSG after all. There is a Rangers game at night so MSG may want the double header billing. But everything is still being ironed out.
No Rangers game that night. My mistake.

NHL schedule shows Rangers games on Friday 12/6 and Sunday afternoon 12/8. No game scheduled for 12/7.

Not sure if Knicks schedule has been announced.
NBA schedule expected to be announced in mid-August. If Knicks do have a game on 12/7 hoping it's night game and SJU can play in the afternoon. K-State game belongs in the Garden.

FYI Today is last day for season ticket renewal deposits
Do you know if this is only for the general package, as opposed to the MSG specific package? I did the MSG package last year and want to get those again, but the Carnesecca games are problematic for me.

Do you know if this is only for the general package, as opposed to the MSG specific package? I did the MSG package last year and want to get those again, but the Carnesecca games are problematic for me.
yes- this is only for the full slate of home games

Has anyone heard whether the New Mexico game on Sunday November 17th is a afternoon game?

Back