2024-2025 Schedule

gotta like how they shaped the schedule prior to Baha... 3 seemingly "easy" opponents to get loose... a decent tune-up in New Mex before two very tough teams (3 if Georgia is as good as advertised)

Hoping our last OOC game is a neutral site showcase. Would have liked to see the Fordham game at Rose Hill. Tough environment, we’ve lost 3 of our last 4 in the Bronx, including Lavin’s and Mullin’s rookie seasons as coach.

Quinnipiac is no pushover with Tom Pecora. SJU owns a 7-5 lifetime record over Pecora (Hofstra, Fordham), but 2 of those losses were at Alumni Hall/CA.

In conversations with friends, all of us have agreed we'd love for us to have a game at Mohegan Sun again. Neutral site, close enough to a handful of good teams within 250 mile radius. Great accommodations, close enough for fans to travel to

I would like to see one more P5 school. Alabama would've been a lot of fun. But a neutral site game against one is fine

Want another Garden non-conf game.... too bad the Duke rumors fell through... Flagg has looked exciting in his scrimmage clips.

we are gonna have potentially two top B12 teams in Baylor/KState.... a potential real good SEC team in Tenn - good team in Georgia....

From ACC- only teams that move the needle for me would be Duke/UNC/Virginia (might have them)
B10- who says no on a trip to the Mecca... Purdue/Indiana/Illinios/Mich St.....

Want another Garden non-conf game.... too bad the Duke rumors fell through... Flagg has looked exciting in his scrimmage clips.

we are gonna have potentially two top B12 teams in Baylor/KState.... a potential real good SEC team in Tenn - good team in Georgia....

From ACC- only teams that move the needle for me would be Duke/UNC/Virginia (might have them)
I love heated rivalries so I think Syracuse would be always be fun. I also think playing at The Zoo in Pittsburgh would be awesome. Louisville is a pipe dream but that would be electric. lol

Agree. Play as many as possible at MSG.

Delaware is coached by former Notre Dame player Martin Inglesby. They were 19-14 this past year.

As I've stated in the past, I'm disappointed that we do not have a true road game on the schedule.

This is not a powerhouse non-conference schedule, but assuming our opponents will keep up their ends of the bargain (which has not happened the last two years), there are some sneaky good teams on here.

This is not a powerhouse non-conference schedule, but assuming our opponents will keep up their ends of the bargain (which has not happened the last two years), there are some sneaky good teams on here.
was hoping for a "bigger" opponent to close out the schedule... 3- maybe 4 Top 25 Teams....? decent mid/low majors....

gotta go atleast 2-2 vs the Baylor/Tenn/Virgina/Georgia/Kstate combo to be in good standing entering conf play

Back