2024-2025 Schedule

Cuse made countless tournaments never even leaving the state of NY
Yeah, but they would get at least 20,000 fans for even the worst team that came into the Carrier Dome. So, it would be a lot of lost revenue, if those games didn't happen. We don't have that luxury.

I've been told there may be some changes to the schedule regarding the games that were announced yesterday. Both Harvard and Fordham are not 100% done and more so Fordham game could change to another opponent.

Still fluid situation.

Hopefully an opening week neutral site game can be worked out somehow.

I've been told there may be some changes to the schedule regarding the games that were announced yesterday. Both Harvard and Fordham are not 100% done and more so Fordham game could change to another opponent.

Still fluid situation.
If you're right, we'll have to debate Rothstein's sources in the other thread too

Still fluid situation.
Goddamn Rothstein. Insider my ass!

Still fluid situation.
I hope so. I hate Fordham (the school not the poster).

hail men of fordham hail, on to the fray, we win we lose we fight, fight, fight . proud FU/SJU alum.
You should be proud as should all grads. My dislike though goes back to the so call rivalry in the 80’s and Tom Penders. Rutgers is also on that list.

You should be proud as should all grads. My dislike though goes back to the so call rivalry in the 80’s and Tom Penders. Rutgers is also on that list.
Didn't Pat Kennedy and Penders have a fight during a game against each other?

Hope it’s a high major after Bryant.
I hope it's a true road game, TBH, even if it's not against a great team.

I always believe you should do that at least once before conference play. That's especially true of us. If the NCAA is going to count the Big East Tournament as home games for us, it certainly helps to get a road non-conference game on the schedule, preferabbly against a good team, but even if it's not, we should still do it.

Last edited:
Back