2024-2025 Schedule

nice that Brady gets top billing on the announcement. I'm expecting great progress from both him and Wilcher. They are part of the core Pitino put together for this year.

He's lucky VJ went elsewhere. ;)

Zach, commenting on the schedule:

"Two more non-conference games are done.

St. John's will open with Fordham and also host Harvard. Those in addition to Bryant, Kansas State, New Mexico, Georgia in the Bahamas and the two Baha Mar games. Three games to go. Pretty solid schedule so far.

Forgot about Wagner game on Nov. 13. So it's just two games left now."

St. John's will open with Fordham and also host Harvard. Those in addition to Bryant, Kansas State, New Mexico, Georgia in the Bahamas and the two Baha Mar games. Three games to go. Pretty solid schedule so far.

Too bad Ledlum doesn’t get to play against Harvard.

I still hope (but it's not looking like it) that one of the two remaining games is a true road game.

I always think you should do that at least once before conference play begins, even if it is against a team that is not very good.

I still hope (but it's not looking like it) that one of the two remaining games is a true road game.

I always think you should do that at least once before conference play begins, even if it is against a team that is not very good.
Cuse made countless tournaments never even leaving the state of NY

You'd have to guess we're going to be playing Hofstra next year, right?

Still hope we can have one more high major OOC game, but it's definitely a pretty good schedule.

Back