2024-2025 Schedule

SJUDave

Tennessee, Baylor, SJU and a 4th team to be named...

Stacked no matter who the 4th team is. Cragg said it's possibly a recent National Champion like Baylor, mentioned there would be 2 possibly.

There was a rule years ago when you could play in one every four years. Now you can play one every year.
Yes, but you can only play in the same tournament once every four years.

In other words, after this year, we can't play in the Charleston Classic again until the year 2027.

Yes, but you can only play in the same tournament once every four years.

In other words, after this year, we can't play in the Charleston Classic again until the year 2027.
Glad the previous rule is gone, but even this one probably shouldn't exist.

If we are a huge hit at this season's CC and the arena felt like it was shaking from all the excitement, if I were the organizer I sure as hell would want us back again the following season.

I assume most schools would want a taste of something else the following year, but it's always good to have the option to return if it were a magical experience.

(Yes, clearly I expect a lot from us this season 😁)

RMN needs to work on Montreal starting a big tourney. Call it the Poutine Classic or something like that. I'd go to that one for sure
You had your chance in 2009. Not a big tourney, but a preseason exhibition trip up North. I’m sure RMN remembers that well.

You had your chance in 2009. Not a big tourney, but a preseason exhibition trip up North. I’m sure RMN remembers that well.

I was there for the games and even travelled to Ottawa to watch them play against Carleton university and had the pleasure of meeting Old Fan in Ottawa when he made the trip from upstate New York to watch the team play. Even went to the Montreal General Hospital after the McGill game when Justin Burrell hurt his finger badly early in the first game and could not play the rest of the weekend to sit with him there while he was being looked after.
Unfortunately Norm didn’t take the kids to restaurants like other visiting teams do so my kids did not get to hang out with the players as much. They would order food into their rooms, but it was still great to see them play in Montreal after the Mexico trip was cancelled.

Last edited:
RMN and I had a chance to raise a glass and catch up yesterday while my wife and I were celebrating our 35th with a short trip to Montreal. Thanks to my wife Chantale for taking the picture; a very enjoyable evening!

Attachments

• RMN & NC Johnnie.jpg
    RMN & NC Johnnie.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 68
Back