2024-2025 Schedule

I believe AA has a roof? Gotta think it’s needed given the time of year it will be played.
Retractible one built after the fact I think. You definitely wouldn't want an event this damn cool struck by El Niño weather next year.

Not sure how the tennis court and sideline dimensions line up with the size of a basketball court, but we could have 22,000+ fans there.

This is something I would fly in for if I could get my hands on tickets.

I believe AA has a roof? Gotta think it’s needed given the time of year it will be played.

Of course, I just saw this.
No it’s going to be like the winter classic in the NHL. 🤪 😉😊 Listening to Rothstein sounds like we should be winning the NBA Championship in June probably in a four game sweep over the Denver Nuggets.

Retractible one built after the fact I think. You definitely wouldn't want an event this damn cool struck by El Niño weather next year.

Not sure how the tennis court and sideline dimensions line up with the size of a basketball court, but we could have 22,000+ fans there.

This is something I would fly in for if I could get my hands on tickets.
Yes, retractable after it was originally built at many millions more if they had just built it like that to begin with.

Been saying for yrs…you are who you associate with. Sure you need to win some too. But our logo & brand next to Michigan, UCLA, Bama, Texas, Duke, etc. is big time. If you want to be a national brand you must play others & win enough times. If we do & start being top 25 regularly with deep NCAAT runs, applications will skyrocket. This is the way. IMO to win consistently against teams like that though we will need a VJ or Ian. Fingers crossed.

Arthur Ashe has to be the biggest possible stadium, right? Couldn't see Citi Field (especially without a roof). Also 23.7K capacity at AA sounds about right for a game vs Duke (we sold out MSG at 19.8K), but doubt we could draw many more than that.

Such outside the box thinking that'll help drive TV ratings and local interest. I love it.

Arthur Ashe has to be the biggest possible stadium, right? Couldn't see Citi Field (especially without a roof). Also 23.7K capacity at AA sounds about right for a game vs Duke (we sold out MSG at 19.8K), but doubt we could draw many more than that.

Such outside the box thinking that'll help drive TV ratings and local interest. I love it.
Being creative. Being approached by FOX personally as a program. Headlines, recruiting, buzz. I still can’t believe our BOT allowed us to have Pitino. I bet they are laughing with all this positivity asking why they didn’t listen to us sooner. Uncharted waters for those born post 1985 like me.

Back