2024-2025 Schedule

We played Duke OOC basically every year from 1999-2019 let's not act like Cragg split the atom here.

See #2. Duke themselves said they were reducing the number of major OOC opponents after the ACC went to 20 games. Their schedule is already packed which is one reason they eliminated St. John's. They already play at MSG every year (this year vs Baylor), they don't need us. Getting them back on our schedule is a very big deal and much tougher now than in the past.

Again, I acknowledged that this still may have gotten done without Cragg. He does deserve at least some credit though, that's all.

This will absolutely happen. football is already playing 3/4 of an NFL schedule. NCAA basketball doesn’t even play 1/2 of an NBA schedule.
I love college basketball but think the seasons are too long for every major American pro sport (Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey and College Football, especially when you included potential playoff games. College Basketball is at that threshold, and I am hoping (probably against hope) that they will not exceed what they have now.

I love college basketball but think the seasons are too long for every major American pro sport (Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey and College Football, especially when you included potential playoff games. College Basketball is at that threshold, and I am hoping (probably against hope) that they will not exceed what they have now.
I could certainly handle 5-10 more sju games a season!

Dookie pov of possible matchup next season.

Dookie pov of possible matchup next season.

One guy mentioned that he'd be interested to see if the ACC tournament could go to Ashe, even just as leverage aganst other arenas. :rolleyes: I thoughtDookies were supposed to be smart. :)

Zach is reporting that the Gavitt Games may be done after this year.

The Big Ten wants to know how many conference games they are going to play, before they commit to anything.

Big East wants to continue, but we can't stop them, if they don't want to play us.

Zach is reporting that the Gavitt Games may be done after this year.

The Big Ten wants to know how many conference games they are going to play, before they commit to anything.

Big East wants to continue, but we can't stop them, if they don't want to play us.

Not good. We don't want to be swept away as a conference of the media map, we want to be playing these big conferences.

Maybe this is the impetus needed to call Gonzaga now and make our play.

I’d like a home and home with IU. Good alumni base in the city too. Also, San Diego State would be a good home and home. Darren Smith who does radio out there is a Johnnie always talks about us on the airwaves out there. Also, would be a nice trip to see a game there.

I’d like a home and home with IU. Good alumni base in the city too. Also, San Diego State would be a good home and home. Darren Smith who does radio out there is a Johnnie always talks about us on the airwaves out there. Also, would be a nice trip to see a game there.
If we are going to give our opinions on what teams to schedule, then I go with Vanderbilt, Pepperdine, and UNLV.

Once that is locked up, I will have to use my best sales job to have my wife agree to let me go to those cities without her.

If we are going to give our opinions on what teams to schedule, then I go with Vanderbilt, Pepperdine, and UNLV.

Once that is locked up, I will have to use my best sales job to have my wife agree to let me go to those cities without her.

Pitino vs Cal.... SJU vs Kentucky... get it done... just like the hire of Rick... this series makes too much sense not to happen.
I like that a lot. The pregame and postgame hype would be very entertaining as well.

After that, schedule UNC, and if they are missing players, Pitino could let them borrow some of the SJU players since they were UNC commits at one time anyway. 😉😀

Back