2024-2025 Schedule

Last edited:
With the gap between 12/11 - 12/28. I'm assuming that there may be one Big East game before Christmas break (similar to last few years).

Shows how little attention I pay. I thought Bahamas was 3 game tournament.

That being said when will they announce the first opponent? Seems odd that its still TBD

I'm good with no Barclays ever again, but I want to see UBS every year. They just need to sort out young fans having to take out a second mortgage in order to park.
There are some of us that would prefer the opposite, particularly those w/in walking distance.

Also wondering if there will be an exhibition game or an "open practice" like Rutgers last year????

There are some of us that would prefer the opposite, particularly those w/in walking distance.

Also wondering if there will be an exhibition game or an "open practice" like Rutgers last year????
An open scrimmage where they charge a little for tickets would be great. Especially if it’s against Rutgers again. Carnasecca Arena was filled this passed year for an exhibition

Unlike our usual pattern, it would be great to start off the season strong -- which I believe would necessitate going at least 2-1 in the Bahamas (Baha tourney and the game against Georgia). It's a lot easier said than done, especially when there are so many new players, but how nice would it be if a winning trend was set early?!

Of all the teams on our non-conference schedule, I believe that only Fordham had an overall losing record last year, FWIW (although Wagner needed the miracle conference tournament run, and first four victory, to get that). So, if nothing else, these teams were at least good against their own level of competition, last year.

Doesn't mean much, but it's better than getting the last place team in some of those conferences. Of course, who knows how things will turn out for them this year?

Last edited:
Based on Torvik 2025 projections:
Fordham: 167
Quinnipiac: 235
Wagner: 247
New Mexico: 81
Baylor/Virginia/Tennessee (N): 14/63/5
Baylor/Virginia/Tennessee (N): 14/63/5
Georgia (N): 39
Harvard: 205
Kansas St.: 30
Bryant: 142
Delaware: 253

Lowest Big East team is DePaul (127) and Georgetown (102). Last year, DePaul was 287 and Georgetown was 173.

Back