2022 Yankees

game 119.
i served my one game suspension. probably a blessing.
so here is boxscore berthas take = 10 total bases - offensive offense.
the rally - walk, hbp, infield single, error. fielders choice.
not exactly murderers' row. closer to jaywalkers stroll.

This team is so damn schizophrenic. Unfortunately, right now, more bad days than good. Hopefully Taillon gets through 5 innings tonight. Really has to manage the pitch count.

Toronto was in a deep slumber offensively before a big inning against Baltimore. Otherwise you are talking about a team that has been sleepwalking.

Just bad to get beatup by them

Forget wins and losses, the biggest annoyance this season (by far) is trying to find the game on TV.

I am an Android guy, I don't have AppleTV and I am not starting a trial for three games. The greed that is going on in the television industry has created a fragmented and inconvenient experience for consumers.

Serenity Now!

Last edited:
Another offensive offensive performance by the Tanks. Loss column is down to 7! How does the hitting coach still have a job? Time for a major shakeup at the top. And that means Boone. Even Chapman is back to his old, awful self. Could you imagine if the Jays had had a better week last week? What a friggin mess.

Forget wins and losses, the biggest annoyance this season (by far) is trying to find the game on TV.

I am an Android guy, I don't have AppleTV and I am not starting a trial for three games. The greed that is going on in the television industry has created a fragmented and inconvenient experience for consumers.

Serenity Now!
The games are free on Apple TV. You just need an Apple account to stream them. Peacock is the only service you need to subscribe to. Fortunately only one Yankee game was on Peacock.

game 120/
i did not have the game on my service, nor was it on mlbtv. a blessing.
followed the game on espn com while watching batman 2022
the movie had a lot of fist fighting and one big car chase.
batman handled his stick better than the yankee bats.
chappy took a step backwards and was his same agita self.

Another offensive offensive performance by the Tanks. Loss column is down to 7! How does the hitting coach still have a job? Time for a major shakeup at the top. And that means Boone. Even Chapman is back to his old, awful self. Could you imagine if the Jays had had a better week last week? What a friggin mess.
You said it! What a figgin mess….. Carpenter gave them a unexpected lift Imagine without him
Chapmann should not be used in any close situations……maybe hire someone in the off season with mlb experience

If you use T-Mobile cell service, you can get 1 year free Peacock Plus.

Well, the non-Ace was at it again. Gave up a walk, then Bradley, a Red Sux cut, gets him for a double. A player the Red Sux cut! Then he allows a double with the bases laoded. I'd love to know the Yankees record this year in games he starts. Seems like he can't get past the 6th inning. 1 for 8 with RISP, 9 LOB. Same old shit. I don't care how many times Boone slaps the table. This pathetic team is going nowhere. By the way, great job by Abreu once again not keeping it tight. Next 3 starters the Yanks will face: Menoah, Scherzer and Degrom. By Tuesday night,
the loss column lead will be at 3. A colossal crash.

game 121. again i was spared watching the game as i worked the election.
since 19 june the pitchers have gone from lights out to average at best.
that masked the crappy lineup that is being exposed for its bad bats.

game 121. again i was spared watching the game as i worked the election.
since 19 june the pitchers have gone from lights out to average at best.
that masked the crappy lineup that is being exposed for its bad bats.

Good win today, close game , could have gone either way at 2-1 in the 7th. But Beni finally comes through for his new team after hitting only .194 as a Yankee and watching his BA plummet from .320 and second in AL to under .300. Nestor nasty as usual, I would have let him pitch the 7th ,but Boone pulled him and we promptly gave up our precarious 1 run lead(Bases loaded walk) until the Beni Bomb in the Bronx! Good to feel like a winner for a change!

Good win today, close game , could have gone either way at 2-1 in the 7th. But Beni finally comes through for his new team after hitting only .194 as a Yankee and watching his BA plummet from .320 and second in AL to under .300. Nestor nasty as usual, I would have let him pitch the 7th ,but Boone pulled him and we promptly gave up our precarious 1 run lead(Bases loaded walk) until the Beni Bomb in the Bronx! Good to feel like a winner for a change!
Well, they outlasted Menoah. Next up Scherzer. Oh boy. Nice win today.

I was glad to see Boone ride with Trivino for 7 outs today. We do not have great options in the pen, so if someone is going well during a game, he should stay in (within reason, of course). If we lose tomorrow because Trivino is not available, that's just tough luck. We needed this win, today.

Back