2022 Yankees

I haven’t heard from one person who does yet! He threw a one hit complete game shut out last night. Imagine, someone actually let him pitch past six innings, imagine that!

From Dan Schneier, FBT:
Since joining the Cardinals, he (Montgomery) has allowed just one total earned run -- through four starts!

Yankees are so poor on fundamentals. This falls on Boone.

So.....tonight the game is on TBS, but not for me. It says it is a blackout in my region (NJ). Although I pay for TBS, I can't watch it online either. So now I have to watch it on SNY with Met announcers.

Again.....greed is completely destroying the television experience. I have kids and subscribe to Paramount+, Peacock, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, ESPN and Disney+. I also have a Fios package. Yet, I am continuously shocked about what I can't watch. And, when one of my kids wants to watch a movie, I have to go to Google and research which one of the service owns rights to the movie. I also love when I periodicslly have to go to my cell phone and type in a code to re-authiorize my subscription. What a pain.....especially compared to the old school method of just changing the freaking channel.

The television experience now royally sucks!!

....wonder what channel or website the game will be on tomorrow.

Mets fan here. Nice job on the sweep with some clutch pitching.
But end of day, there is no juice with the Subway Series. It's played out. Felt like a distraction.
Would much rather see in-division/league games down the stretch just as I'm sure you guys would rather be playing the Sox, Jays, Rays, Stros, etc.
Hope to see you in October.

But end of day, there is no juice with the Subway Series. It's played out. Felt like a distraction.
Would much rather see in-division/league games down the stretch just as I'm sure you guys would rather be playing the Sox, Jays, Rays, Stros, etc.

Sick of Sox Rays Jays Orioles! This series was great! And maybe not as much juice as before, but it was enough for me. Obviously, Yanks found it motivating as well!! Great games decided late! What else could you ask for?

Next year, all teams play each other throughout the year. I suspect we'll get tired of that very quickly.

Next year, all teams play each other throughout the year. I suspect we'll get tired of that very quickly.

Not really. They do it in basketball and hockey, and I don't mind it (not feasible in football, obviously).

With the Universal DH now set, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the American and National League names come to an end, and play under the MLB name. Just combine the two Easts, Centrals, and Wests into 3 divisions of 10 teams each. Of course, how you make a schedule, and a playoff format, is anybody's guess.

Can’t trust MLB to make changes. Look at the changes the last few years with the extra inning runner on second, relief pitcher minimums, roster limitations, etc. They use the same manual as the NCAA to screw things up.

So.....tonight the game is on TBS, but not for me. It says it is a blackout in my region (NJ). Although I pay for TBS, I can't watch it online either. So now I have to watch it on SNY with Met announcers.

Again.....greed is completely destroying the television experience. I have kids and subscribe to Paramount+, Peacock, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, ESPN and Disney+. I also have a Fios package. Yet, I am continuously shocked about what I can't watch. And, when one of my kids wants to watch a movie, I have to go to Google and research which one of the service owns rights to the movie. I also love when I periodicslly have to go to my cell phone and type in a code to re-authiorize my subscription. What a pain.....especially compared to the old school method of just changing the freaking channel.

The television experience now royally sucks!!

....wonder what channel or website the game will be on tomorrow.
Looks like you can see it on MLB.TV

Torres may have the worst baseball IQ of any player in the majors.
But then he does things like score from first base on an infield hit like he did against the Astros because they were in a shift to the right side of the field and he goes to 3rd base because no one is covering the bag and makes it then dashes home because the catcher goes over to cover 3rd leaving the plate open. That was brilliant, so you have to wonder, what the heck!

But then he does things like score from first base on an infield hit like he did against the Astros because they were in a shift to the right side of the field and he goes to 3rd base because no one is covering the bag and makes it then dashes home because the catcher goes over to cover 3rd leaving the plate open. That was brilliant, so you have to wonder, what the heck!
Sounds like all those plays were mistakes and bad plays by the other team 🤣

the nude mlb schedule
Each team will play 52 games against division opponents, decreased from 76 under the previous schedule structure.
This will include 13 games (across four total series) against each division opponent, decreased from 19 (across six series). That’s seven home games and six away games (or vice versa) against each opponent for a total of 26 home games and 26 away games.
How many games will each team play against non-division league opponents?
Each team will play 64 intraleague games (32 home games and 32 away games), decreased from 66.
Teams will play six games against six league opponents and seven games against four other league opponents. This is the reverse of the previous format, in which teams played six games against four league opponents and seven against six league opponents.
How many Interleague games will each team play?
This is the biggest change, with 46 total Interleague games for each team (AL vs. NL and vice versa), an increase from 20.
Teams will play a home-and-home series (four games total) against their natural Interleague rivals (Yankees vs. Mets, Dodgers vs. Angels, Cubs vs. White Sox, etc.) and another 42 games against other Interleague opponents, including seven series (21 games) at home and seven series (21 games) on the road.

Back