2022 Yankees

This team needs a healthy Stanton in the lineup. Problem with Achilles injuries are they are so easy to re-aggravate. I don't believe that he'll be on the field before September. That would be the smart thing and not rush him back.

The whole team is struggling and not to put all the blame on Boone he definitely deserves some just for his lame reasons after every game. He is adjusting by playing some small ball put the team isn't put together that way.

Buck is 10x the manager.

I will say that I do love the 1-2-3 DP. One of the finest plays in BB. Mejia had one heck of a game behind the plate

game 117.
first 4 batters - single, single, pop up, 3 run homer. game over.
for the last 8 2/3 innings, rays get merely another single and a walk.
yanks lone run comes in on error.
yanks sticks are toothpicks
yanks, cold and cold, batters, especially w/o dj and stanton, will not win 3 sets of playoff rounds..

game 117.
yanks, cold and cold, batters, especially w/o dj and stanton, will not win 3 sets of playoff rounds..
Carpenters absence also huge

carpenter and DJ in lineup takes out two of these guys that aren't Contributing anything

game 117.

To go from the best team in MLB to worst team in MLB in less than a month is not easy. To me it indicates a lack of ability of Manager to influence games in a positive way. When team is going good manager can let it ride. When going bad manager needs to make changes to influence better at bats etc. Hicks ,Donaldson, etc. can’t protect Judge, they themselves need protection. Bring up youngsters if these vets can’t do it and have been exposed. We are just lucky that Toronto went flat as well. Boone just chews his gum, expressionless, same position every night! Drives me nuts!

game 118.
this coming veterans day i will be visiting fatima.
but i need not go across an ocean to see a miracle.
and i missed last nights bronx miracle.
i went to bed after the third out in the top of the 10th.
in the long and storied history of the 3rd and last yankee stadium,
it was the most dramatic and "needed"
thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe yankees win.
bravo bravo bravo bravo the donald.

game 118.
this coming veterans day i will be visiting fatima.
but i need not go across an ocean to see a miracle.
and i missed last nights bronx miracle.
i went to bed after the third out in the top of the 10th.
in the long and storied history of the 3rd and last yankee stadium,
it was the most dramatic and "needed"
thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe yankees win.
bravo bravo bravo bravo the donald.
Yes huge win. I admittedly clicked game off right after all three runs scored in tenth

gotta carry over to tonight

You two guys get a one game suspension from posting on this thread for missing the bottom of the 10th inning and abandoning the Yankees missing a walk off grand salami 🤣😂
I stuck it out watching the Rays TV feed. After the first swing Donaldson made, I never thought he had a chance. It would be nice to get on a little bit of a roll.

I would have stuck it out, had it not been for the 63-minute rain delay. I had to work this morning, so once the Rays took the lead, at around 11:30 pm, I went to bed.

Toronto:
Springer DH
Guerrero Jr. 1B
Gurriel Jr. LF
Kirk C
Hernandez RF
Bichette SS
Chapman 3B
Espinal 2B
Merrifield CF

YANKEES:
LeMahieu 2B
Judge RF
Rizzo 1B
Donaldson 3B
Benintendi LF
Torres DH
Cabrera SS
Trevino C
Florial CF

So this Montaz is not very good. The tree hugging of prospects cost the Yanks Castillo, just like it did a number of years ago with Cole. Not sure what they thought they have in him, but he has been horrible thus far. Pretty much the 2 guys in the Jays lineup that could really hurt you have tonight. And as usual, the Yanks blew a chance in their 2 run inning to get more.

So this Montaz is not very good. The tree hugging of prospects cost the Yanks Castillo, just like it did a number of years ago with Cole. Not sure what they thought they have in him, but he has been horrible thus far. Pretty much the 2 guys in the Jays lineup that could really hurt you have tonight. And as usual, the Yanks blew a chance in their 2 run inning to get more.

DJ and Oswalda Peraza with 2 hits! Silver linings

Back