2022 Yankees

game 53. sevy and the pen plus gettys - boones sop.
joey merely had 3 - kkk.
scorer's motto - make sure the first hit is a hit.
the only tiger hit was right in the glove of the yank ss. generous scoring

game 53. sevy and the pen plus gettys - boones sop.
joey merely had 3 - kkk.
scorer's motto - make sure the first hit is a hit.
the only tiger hit was right in the glove of the yank ss. generous scoring
Stanton activated, Andujar sent down and demands to be traded!! And Gallo continues to whiff at an unprecedented rate as a rally killer! How does this make any sense?

Full disclosure, I did not see this game thanks to the Yanks selling off their games to yet another streaming media, this time Peacock. Seems like this happens twice a week. Really pissing me off, and many other thousands of Yankees fans. Never a fan of Castro. Why take Schmidt out so soon? But another win, nevertheless.

fridays game was the first game all year that i could not get on either my system nor mlbtv.
boone had short leashes today. perhaps not use to trailing late in game.

Last edited:
fridays game was the first game all year that i could not get on either my system nor mlbtv.
Same for me. I was able to get the Amazon and Apple games free, but not Peacock. I can't imagine many people are going to sign up for Peacock just to get one game!

Full disclosure, I did not see this game thanks to the Yanks selling off their games to yet another streaming media, this time Peacock. Seems like this happens twice a week. Really pissing me off, and many other thousands of Yankees fans. Never a fan of Castro. Why take Schmidt out so soon? But another win, nevertheless.

The Yankees had nothing to do with Peacock or with Apple TV for that matter. Both are MLB deals.

Prime you can blame the Yankees for but there are 150M people in the US with Prime so.....

Live in Delaware so I rely on MLB on cable and streaming as well. Sucks. And I can’t send streaming signal to my smart tv, must be blacked out or something

All 5 Yankees Starters dominate ERA leaders!!
#1 Cortes 1.50
#8 Taillon 2.30
#11 Cole 2.78
#13 Sevy. 2.95
#14 Monty 3.02

Holmes. 0.34
Cortes gives up least amount of hits per inning of any pitcher with 60 or more innings pitched(.63)

Judge MLB HR leader with 21 and 2nd in Total Bases!

Yanks best record in MLB!
Is this a dream?

dream more
top 3 vote getters al cy awards - all yankees
holmes - FOY
aaron99- MVP
aaron31 - comeback player OY
aaron17 - MOY
cashman - EOY

on the michael k show - mlb requires every team to be on peacock at least once and every team to be on apple at least twice.
amazon owns 20 % of yes and amazon is calling the shots on that one.

on the michael k show - mlb requires every team to be on peacock at least once and every team to be on apple at least twice.
amazon owns 20 % of yes and amazon is calling the shots on that one.
Well I contacted MLB.TV and told them that I paid for access to ALL Yankee games and that if they do this again next year I will NOT renew my subscription. I also asked for a prorated refund for the Peacock game that I did not have access to.

Well I contacted MLB.TV and told them that I paid for access to ALL Yankee games and that if they do this again next year I will NOT renew my subscription. I also asked for a prorated refund for the Peacock game that I did not have access to.
I'm with you. I have no issues with them wanting to grow the brand by increasing their footprint on other platforms beyond YES, but I pay for YES with the expectation of getting 162 games. If they are going to farm out 20+ games then my YES subscription should be prorated.

Easy fix here is to have Yankee games that go to Prime be simulcast on YES.

I'm with you. I have no issues with them wanting to grow the brand by increasing their footprint on other platforms beyond YES, but I pay for YES with the expectation of getting 162 games. If they are going to farm out 20+ games then my YES subscription should be prorated.

Easy fix here is to have Yankee games that go to Prime be simulcast on YES.
MLB.TV simulcasts the Prime games (at least for now). Apple TV currently allows free access to its MLB games. Peacock on the other hand requires a premium membership to watch games.

Just a reminder, as the Yankees start a series in Minnesota tonight, that they are 113-38 vs. the Twins since the start of the 2002 season (that's combined regular season, and postseason).

Back