2022 Mets

Thanks. Good to know. I've heard that you can stream it to the TV as well.
If you have a smart TV you can just download the app. If you don’t, you can get a firestick and download the fubo app and just go through that. Plus, I can watch on my phone when I’m not home. It’s a win-win for sure. One minor inconvenience is that because it is streaming, you’re like 10-15 seconds behind so I don’t go on Twitter, a game thread or anything like that during a live game.

It’s really easy and I don’t miss cable at all. Not one friggin bit.

So here's a drawback of FUBO.
I just came home hoping to turn on the Mets and they're on Ch 11 tonight. So no Mets for me.

So here's a drawback of FUBO.
I just came home hoping to turn on the Mets and they're on Ch 11 tonight. So no Mets for me.
I had the cable wire plugged into my TVs so that I was able to get channels 2, 4, 5, etc locally so I was able to get PIX to watch ch. 11 Mets games last season. Then, Optimum decided to de-scramble all the stations in my area last October so that was kaput.

Apparently, the FCC made a law like 7 years ago allowing cable companies to descramble their signal to prevent scenarios, I guess, like the one I had. I couldn’t even get mad at Optimum because they were pretty far behind the 8-ball on that.

The win is nice but it does point out the need to address the bullpen. They HAD to use Lugo in the 6th inning because they really didn’t have anyone trust worthy. Interestingly it seems to be more of a “regular” season need. In a playoff scenario a couple of the starters WILL be in the bullpen Which will alleviate middle relief hopefully. BUT, they need to get their first. Lord forbid Lugo gets hurt.

Relief pitching is a real need. They need a lockdown eigth inning guy to get to Diaz. Drew Smith, Lugo and to a lesser extent Ottavino, Shreve and Rodriguez are set up guys. I don't think we have that guy in our farm system so we have to keep trying guys and go with a committee until the trade deadline and maybe we can acquire someone. I agree if DeGrom is healthy and they are not worn out by then McGill or Walker could help in the pen. I wouldn't mind trying Peterson either. We also need another bat. Maybe it's Vientos or Baty later in the season but probably someone more accomplished. Smith and Escobar are struggling and we are having problems with our slugging percentage. Very happy with the team but it DeGrom comes back healthy a couple of adjustments could let us compete with the other top teams in the league.

Damn! We lost our first series. I hope that Buck can right the ship and continue this great start to the season. Shreve with another letdown. Alonso could have been our hero but unfortunately let us down with the bags full. Oh well, on to the Cards tomorrow.

Damn! We lost our first series. I hope that Buck can right the ship and continue this great start to the season. Shreve with another letdown. Alonso could have been our hero but unfortunately let us down with the bags full. Oh well, on to the Cards tomorrow.
Would have been an amazin win the way the game went back and forth.
Oh well, move on. Get back in a groove.

Well that sucked. But, the ups and downs of the season are to be expected. How they bounce back is more important. It’s cliche but its true. They need to bounce back and get after the Cardinals.

If you have a smart TV you can just download the app. If you don’t, you can get a firestick and download the fubo app and just go through that. Plus, I can watch on my phone when I’m not home. It’s a win-win for sure. One minor inconvenience is that because it is streaming, you’re like 10-15 seconds behind so I don’t go on Twitter, a game thread or anything like that during a live game.

It’s really easy and I don’t miss cable at all. Not one friggin bit.
Thank you for the information.

Someone should have been hit after Sewald did his ear thing. Such a punk move from someone who sucked for the team. You got booed because you were terrible.

Someone should have been hit after Sewald did his ear thing. Such a punk move from someone who sucked for the team. You got booed because you were terrible.
Very unprofessional and misdirected by Sewald. I never felt one way or the other about Sewald. Most Mets fans couldn’t pick him out of a police lineup. He was just a guy. I don’t remember anyone really getting on him or anything. He had plenty of opportunities here and didn’t really perform well. That’s on him. I guess he needs someone to target for his poor performance.

He should be thrilled he has turned it around and apparently found a home in Seattle. Instead you get childish antics. No matter. Can’t say I’m broken up about it.

Throwing at a player is such a bitch move.

I think there should be a rule that if a pitcher intentionally throws at a batter, the batter has a right to take a free swing with the bat at the pitcher wherever the ball hit the batter.

How about if the batter is intentionally hit he goes to second, instead of first.

Escobar's strikeout and McNeill's popout with the bases loaded in Game 2 reminded me way too much of the Mets of recent years. Get it out of the system and get these next two.
Second game was very frustrating buy wasn't expecting the win in the first game with the pitching matchup. Hopefully we can get the next two.

Back