2022 Mets

Don't want to kill Lindor as it is early in the season but man you pay a guy 300 mil you need him to come up big in a winning spot. At least the boo birds are not out yet, which doesn't help the team, but he is getting a pass because the team is winning.

Love his enthusiasm but Capone had many enthusiasms and that didn't stop him from baseball batting that guy...

Our schedule in June is brutal so we may have to give up one of our remaining prospects to grab a pitcher. I saw an article that mentioned two guys from the Reds and one from the A’s.

Just heard six to eight weeks which makes me think best case scenario is that we have both DeGrom and Scherzer back after the All Star break. We have to survive at least 60 games to stay in the playoff race.

What a shot by Alonso! That ball was crushed. Mets are resilient.

They are NEVER out of a game. Fun team.

Lol, the cardinal call on Pete's homer is fantastic:

Thanks for this MainMan! I read somewhere this was a great call and then I couldn’t find it! I didn’t realize Jomboy had it. I am sure the people in St. Louis felt the way the Announcer did. The click of the bat when he hit it was AMAZIN. Absolute bomb.

Walker gave 6 very good innings that they needed from a starter and Diaz again came through. First time Rockies shut out at home since Aug. 31, 2020--not bad for a team with a lot of pitching injuries.
All bullpens are up and down but for the most part the Mets have been decent. Drew Smith is developing nicely. Other guys seem to fit their roles. Hopefully they can keep it up.

God I’m exhausted 😴 Game was a slow motion demolition of the Giants. Anyone else hear the heckler yell to McNeil that he needs to work on his “leg strength and you have no power” right after he says it McNeil bangs a 400+ foot home run. It was hilarious. It was clearly audible on the broadcast.

After Thursday we’ll be done with Dbacks and Giants but they have another Dodgers/Padres/Angels jaunt coming up. Lots of late nights ahead if you can do it.

Man Alex Cobb went from Rookie of the Year and solid seasons with the Rays to complete trash. I feel bad for the kid. He is a good guy but injuries killed him.

Back