2022 Mets

Really jacked up about the Mariners coming to town!

JK. Inter-league is so played out. It was semi-exciting when it started. Complete boring now. It's expansion just takes away more games from natural rivals.

MLB can't help but trip over itself.

Really jacked up about the Mariners coming to town!

JK. Inter-league is so played out. It was semi-exciting when it started. Complete boring now. It's expansion just takes away more games from natural rivals.

MLB can't help but trip over itself.
Well, jarred Kelenic just got sent to the Minors. Won’t have to hear that hand wringing all weekend. Thank God.

I believe next year the schedule will include games against all teams. Just what we need more Mets/Tigers or Mets/A’s. Yuck.

Well, jarred Kelenic just got sent to the Minors. Won’t have to hear that hand wringing all weekend. Thank God.

I believe next year the schedule will include games against all teams. Just what we need more Mets/Tigers or Mets/A’s. Yuck.
Thanks for the update on Kelenic

There was an article in the Post today about Pete Crow Armstrong who we traded for Javy Baez I believe. He is playing very well in high A. That may turn out to be a worse trade then Kelenic. Also McCann is out six weeks.

Now living in Florida. I can't get any Mets games. I might have to get Fubo. Any thoughts?

There was an article in the Post today about Pete Crow Armstrong who we traded for Javy Baez I believe. He is playing very well in high A. That may turn out to be a worse trade then Kelenic. Also McCann is out six weeks.
Oh No--The Beard is back (Mazeika).

Now living in Florida. I can't get any Mets games. I might have to get Fubo. Any thoughts?
I have a house in Sarasota. When I come down the provider still thinks I’m in New York. 🤫 I mean you could just get the MLB package and stream on your iPad or laptop. I don’t have Fubo so I don’t know what’s cheaper.

I have FUBO mostly for SNY and MSG. It's the only streaming service that carries both. It's pricey at $65 a month but it gives you 100 channels of live TV including a lot of sports. I don't have cable just stream.
The picture and sound quality is excellent. It loads up very quickly. And the app and website are excellent if I want to watch it on phone, laptop, etc.

You can watch all out of network games with the MLB package. It is $118.99 for the season or $24.99 a month. They have an app which you can use to stream the games on a Smart TV or with a fire stick or similar device.

I like FUBO. I got pretty much every St. John’s game too. All the Mets stuff. Just, no YES which doesn’t bother me. All the MSGs.

I have a house in Sarasota. When I come down the provider still thinks I’m in New York. 🤫 I mean you could just get the MLB package and stream on your iPad or laptop. I don’t have Fubo so I don’t know what’s cheaper.
Sarasota? I'm on Longboat Key. We'll have to get together when you come down.

I have FUBO mostly for SNY and MSG. It's the only streaming service that carries both. It's pricey at $65 a month but it gives you 100 channels of live TV including a lot of sports. I don't have cable just stream.
The picture and sound quality is excellent. It loads up very quickly. And the app and website are excellent if I want to watch it on phone, laptop, etc.
Thanks. Good to know. I've heard that you can stream it to the TV as well.

Back