2022 Mets

Carrasco was excellent yesterday. The Mets rotation is Wow good and that’s without Jake. Mets are looking good. I don’t want to get ahead of myself but If they make the playoffs they are a problem.
They are really fun to watch and I love watching great pitching. That second game was over in a flash

I think it was 2:18. I ended watching almost 3 periods of overtime hockey that took longer and I’m not a Rangers fan.
those 3 periods were torture. What a bad loss. And Igor had like 80 saves. I still think they got robbed on that goal callback

those 3 periods were torture. What a bad loss. And Igor had like 80 saves. I still think they got robbed on that goal callback
LOL. I was “heading to bed” for 2 hours. Quick 2nd Mets game and I thought I could catch up on some sleep. Playoff hockey is special. I’m a Boston Bruins fan but those OT games are tense. Keep in mind the Penguins goalie removed himself from the game and the freakin backup stoned the Rangers. Coming in cold I thought the Rangers had the advantage. Sometimes hockey is just puck luck.

How about MEEEEEgill? He keeps going the way he's going we got a hidden gem! Get him fitted for an All Star Jersey!!!!!!

LOL. I was “heading to bed” for 2 hours. Quick 2nd Mets game and I thought I could catch up on some sleep. Playoff hockey is special. I’m a Boston Bruins fan but those OT games are tense. Keep in mind the Penguins goalie removed himself from the game and the freakin backup stoned the Rangers. Coming in cold I thought the Rangers had the advantage. Sometimes hockey is just puck luck.
Try watching overtime play off hockey and being sick with covid a second time. lol I was completely shot mentally and physically after that debacle last night :)

Try watching overtime play off hockey and being sick with covid a second time. lol I was completely shot mentally and physically after that debacle last night :)
Hope you feel better. A few months ago my wife got CoVid. Me? Nothing. Same house, cooked cleaned. I couldn’t hide. I never got sick.

Hope you feel better. A few months ago my wife got CoVid. Me? Nothing. Same house, cooked cleaned. I couldn’t hide. I never got sick.
Thx. Nathalie doesn’t have it yet hopefully stays that way because she got it brutally last year. Rangers winning the next game will help my symptoms :)

Back