2022 Mets

Who would have thought Lindor would be NL player of the year last year. Buck a miracle worker?
Buck is the reason that this team is playing so well. They seriously should sign him for an extended contract now. He's using the players he has left (not on the injured list) like a chess master. On top of that, he's a player's manager. The guys love him.
By the way, it's great having Gary Keith and Ron back in my living room!

Buck is the reason that this team is playing so well. They seriously should sign him for an extended contract now. He's using the players he has left (not on the injured list) like a chess master. On top of that, he's a player's manager. The guys love him.
Even if you aren't a huge fan of baseball the Mets booth is great to listen to. Keith and Ronny tell it like it is and Cohen is good at his job. Cohen brings me back to Bob Murphy and the happy recap days.

I really can't stand Kay and O'neill over at YES. Coney is good and always gives good insight and I'm happy for him getting the Sunday Night Job.

Unreal how well they're playing with the two aces out.

Would love to close out the Nats with a sweep today and then I'd happily settle for .500 on this tough West Coast swing we're about to go on.

Last edited:
Unreal how well they're playing with the two aces out.

Would love to close out the Nats with a sweep today and then I'd happily settle for .500 on this tough West Coast swing we're about to go on.
They better knock this rook around...

I have SNY so seeing team not an issue--with your package do you get pre- and post-game shows? Great to listen to Buck with the reporters.

The next 10 games are going to be tough test. A split on the west coast would be a good result. The idea of no travel day going from east to west is ridiculous. Hope they weren't delayed from taking off because of the storm would add insult to injury.

Advanced notice to all. Next friday 6/10 vs Angels is an Apple TV exclusive just like we dealt with in April when Max pitched against the Nats.

I have SNY so seeing team not an issue--with your package do you get pre- and post-game shows? Great to listen to Buck with the reporters.
Yes I get the pre and post game shows. I can also replay the game if I miss anything.

Let's get tonight's game and keep the negativity from building. Mcneil and Nimmo's injuries have slowed their offense. Someone needs to step up.

Back