2021 NY GIANTS

ctstorm post=449464 said:
[URL]https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/fan-sues-giants-and-jets-demands-both-teams-leave-n-j-and-play-home-games-in-n-y/?eid[/URL]=8578637650ebe19de68798fc35a179afe9f5246ca60be03485be66d088dab84d&ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0b&ET_CID=185396&ET_RID=13421581]Fan sues Giants and Jets, demands both teams leave N.J. and play home games in N.Y. - CBSSports.com[/url] 

I was thinking they should be sued for using NY as they are an embarrasment to NYC.  Don't forget, New York's team is going to the playoffs.

If the Giants don’t fire Gettleman & Judge I’m done with them.

Knight post=449956 said:
If the Giants don’t fire Gettleman & Judge I’m done with them.
Why? They are pretty high scoring...for a hockey club.

I was ok with Judge coming back but after those QB sneak calls he's gotta go. Those have to go down as some of the worst in the history of football and 2 in the same game

mjmaherjr post=450023 said:
I was ok with Judge coming back but after those QB sneak calls he's gotta go. Those have to go down as some of the worst in the history of football and 2 in the same game
Give the guy some credit he was just trying to outdo the stupidity pf the Jets QB sneak call from last week.

Obviously want Judge fired as there is no better example of a team that needs to start over.   But, I do have a question.  Even if the Giants ultimately do the right thing and fire him, why is it taking them longer than every other team to do it?  What the heck are you analyzing?   Did it not go bad enough?  What exactly has Joe Judge shown to be good at?

Last edited:
So the Giants will be working on their fifth head coach in 6 years, Coughlin let go after 2015, McAdoo let go during 2017, Shurmur let go after 2019, Judge let go after 2021 and the 5th coach is yet to be determined..

And the Steelers have had exactly 3 head coaches in 53 seasons: Noll '69-'91, Cowher '92-2006, Tomlin 2007-still coaching.

Sean Payton just stepped down with the Saints.

My guess is he probably wants to take some time off.  But I think the Giants would be crazy not to make a call at least.

fordham96 post=453187 said:
Sean Payton just stepped down with the Saints.

My guess is he probably wants to take some time off.  But I think the Giants would be crazy not to make a call at least.

Good coach but I'm not prepared to trade the Saints assets to get a coach.  That applies to any coach honestly.  Too many holes.

My shot in the dark prediction is Payton takes a year off.  Then next year Cowboys fire McCarthy and Payton goes to Big D

Yeah the compensation thing might be tricky if New Orleans asks for one of the two number 1 picks.

But he would bring instant credibility to the Giants.

fordham96 post=453208 said:
Yeah the compensation thing might be tricky if New Orleans asks for one of the two number 1 picks.

But he would bring instant credibility to the Giants.

No doubt. Great coach.  But the team has way too many holes and I want the GM to start building out.  Plus next year I think we can all admit they will still be bad.  It is funny though when he was assistant coach here Giants fans couldnt wait for Fassel to take away Payton's play calling responsibilities.  

When he was O coordinator at Bama the fans used to call for him to Run Daboll so maybe he will opt for a strong running game to take some of the pressure off of D Jones. Jones even though good at running the ball from the QB position may not be able to depending upon his neck injury.

Back