2021 NY GIANTS

Hey how about those BuffLo Bills !

it is amazing how fast coach  Sean McDermott and GM Brandon Beame turned around this downtrodden franchise.

Beame was a mere 40 years old when he was hired in 2017.  McDermott was 42 years old when hired in 2017.

The Bills are making New York proud.

Last edited:
otis post=440342 said:
Hey how about those BuffLo Bills !

it is amazing how fast coach  Sean McDermott and GM Brandon Beame turned around this downtrodden franchise.

Beame was a mere 40 years old when he was hired in 2017.  McDermott was 42 years old when hired in 2017.

The Bills are making New York proud.

New York’s Team!!  Go Bills!!

Nice win today!
Daniel Jones is one tough SOB.

Knight post=440893 said:
Nice win today!
Daniel Jones is one tough SOB.
With all the injuries at WR maybe he should consider throwing the ball to himself after that catch he made.

I see the Giants losing the next 3 games to go to 2-8. Hopefully they don't go better than 4-13.

Gotta start all over, gm coach and qb. The last thing we need is to end the season playing pretty good then mara to say oh ok like how judge and gettleman work together and we'll they finished the season playing better, like last year's excuses.

Champ The Man post=440912 said:
I see the Giants losing the next 3 games to go to 2-8. Hopefully they don't go better than 4-13.

Gotta start all over, gm coach and qb. The last thing we need is to end the season playing pretty good then mara to say oh ok like how judge and gettleman work together and we'll they finished the season playing better, like last year's excuses.
agree but i'm ok with judge another year

It’s really difficult to evaluate this team with all the injuries.  Wait and see.

That pass to Jones was dumb.
You're lucky the Giants still have their franchise QB next week, this season, next season, etc.  

I watched the first half and thought it was a paint drying contest, skipped the second half as watching two "NY" QB drafting failures throw against each other was enough to make me throw up.  One of the worst examples of football I've seen in a while.  NJ Giants should do to Jones what the NJ Jets did to Darnold.  Both teams are run by incompetents wasting #3 and #6 picks in the draft.
Giants would have been better drafting the Duke point guard who could probably distribute the ball better than Jones.

Nice effort vs. the Raiders.  Defense bent, but did not break.

The Giants not playing horribly. As Moose said they should be 5-4. As much as Gettleman has sucked I have to give him credit on the Odell trade. Didnt turn into monster return back to us but certainly we got the better of that trade. Barkley out so much while he is good player dont overpay after next season for him and if we have limited cap room unless he is really strong next year I'm ok with him leaving or being traded during the season ( I know trades are rare )

Dare I say that the Giants could even be 6-3?
17-17 @ KC we get in int and.we were in fg range, but as with the skins game off sides, they keep it and march down for a fg and giants lose.

I'd tell Barkley next  season to prove he can play a full season, if not then why resign him? Yes, a real good rb,but if he can't play then he can't help.

Last edited:
Giants fire Jason Garrett.  Judge and Gettleman next?
But the offense did not give up 30 points.

Last edited:
Garrett had to go.
Surprised it wasn't during the bye.

Everyone was praising the defense past few weeks. Can't jump ship after the best QB of all time puts 30 on you.

Gettleman will be gone too.

Judge should get another year regardless of all his warts.  Can't keep recycling coaches every 2 years like the last two.  Heat is on now.  He got rid of the OC Mara foisted on him.  

Clean house. Gettleman should have been gone last year, if not weeks ago. He is awful and arrogant.  The combination is deadly.

The defense wasn't good the last few weeks, we just played mediocre teams.  The defensive game plan last night was painfully unimaginative.  Drop both safeties and watch Brady inch down the field at will.  Just painful.

I know everybody hates Garrett, but please don't think he is the problem.  Today he was scapegoated by a head coach vying for another year.

When I say clean house, I mean getting rid of the following.........

Gettleman
Judge (Giant fans need to stop making excuses for this guy)
Graham
Barkley
Shepard
Every Offensive Lineman not named Andrew Thomas

Also.....see if you can trade Golladay. We need so many players, it's not worth tying up millions in a guy that plays once in a while.

Last edited:
JohnnyFan post=443708 said:
Clean house. Gettleman should have been gone last year, if not weeks ago. He is awful and arrogant.  The combination is deadly.

The defense wasn't good the last few weeks, we just played mediocre teams.  The defensive game plan last night was painfully unimaginative.  Drop both safeties and watch Brady inch down the field at will.  Just painful.

I know everybody hates Garrett, but please don't think he is the problem.  Today he was scapegoated by a head coach vying for another year.

Gettleman
Graham
Barkley
Shepard

Also.....see if you can trade Golladay. We need so many players, it's not worth tying up millions in a guy that plays once in a while.

Golladay should ask for a trade. He is a walking medical chart but when he plays it's embarrassing the lack of targets he's getting (but I digress) But while I'm far from the salary cap expert like SJUFAN2.  If Giants trade Golladay they will be paying him upwards of $15M dollars next year to play for another team.  The cap is already in ruins it won't help much on that front.

Knight post=443701 said:
Giants fire Jason Garrett.  Judge and Gettleman next?
But the offense did not give up 30 points.
If they fire Judge they'll notice that Jason Garrett is out there and available and probably hire Garrett as head coach. /media/kunena/emoticons/sick.png

JohnnyFan post=443708 said:

Gettleman
Graham
Barkley
Shepard

watching Ekeler for the chargers the other day reminds me how stupid it was to draft Barkley so high and pay so much when they had more holes than a golf course

Back