2021 NY GIANTS

mjmaherjr post=446663 said:
Time to start calling them the New Jersey Giants

Hey, hey, hey......don't bring that $hi! over here ta Jersey.  /media/kunena/emoticons/cheerful.png

I was disappointed to read Dave Gettleman will likely retire at the end of the season.  His overt arrogance makes me prefer the team have an opportunity to fire him.   

JohnnyFan post=447755 said:
I was disappointed to read Dave Gettleman will likely retire at the end of the season.  His overt arrogance makes me prefer the team have an opportunity to fire him.   

This is one thing that's wrong with the Giants. In their past history, they've been too loyal to their employees and have held onto dead wood far too long. Gettleman should have been fired years ago. He set the team back many years with his poor decision making. While I would have preferred to have seen him fired, I'm just glad to see him go.

I’m not much of a football fan so I have no skin in the game, but man I don’t think there’s a bigger phony than John Mara among the local owners.
He has this arrogance about him that’s unearned - a fake pious posture that the Giants always do things the right way. He reminds me of a country club Catholic, a typical Notre Dame alum who thinks his success is self built while ignoring the silver spoon in his mouth.

Last edited:
MarkRedman post=447820 said:
The bad news keeps coming
Look who has been shut down for the rest of the season

[URL]https://www.espn.com/nfl/story...ck-daniel-jones-final-three-games-source-says[/URL]

Not really bad news--this guy got 3 years to prove he can't get it done.  12-25 record is proof.  Duke product says it all-ain't a football school.  He's a $8M cap hit next year.  Let the new GM select a QB, primarily experienced as draft does not look that good for QB.s

Knight post=448902 said:
Clean house.
burn it take a dump on it as fertilizer and hope something grows . The jets have a better future in the short term. At least I see potential in Carter and Moore

Fire Gettleman and Judge today.   Get them out of the building.  Let Freddie Kitchen finish the season and then get rid of him too.

Get rid of Barkely, who is uber talented but has terrible rushing instincts.  Booker is actually better.

Get rid of:

Sterling Shepard
Evan Engram 
Julious Peppers
Bradberry
Golladay
Everyone on the O-line not named Andrew Thomas.

Seriously......burn this embarrassment to the ground.  Over the past five years, we are literally the worst team in the NFL.  Is that not bad enough?

Thanks for listening....I feel better having typed this.

Last edited:
Two numbers from yesterday's "GiAints" game I have never seen before: Net Passing Yards, -10 and QB rating, 5.3,

Negative passing yards and a SINGLE digit Rating.  That says a lot.  And Head Coach says after game that they try hard.  This season is the Titanic and yesterday Brady did them no favors by beating the "Jest".  Next week is for 3rd to 5th draft pick and nothing else.

Last edited:
BrooklynRed post=448916 said:
Two numbers from yesterday's "GiAints" game I have never seen before: Net Passing Yards, -10 and QB rating, 5.3,

Negative passing yards and a SINGLE digit Rating.  That says a lot.  And Head Coach says after game that they try hard.  This season is the Titanic and yesterday Brady did them no favors by beating the "Jest".  Next week is for 3rd to 5th draft pick and nothing else.
Have seen a zero QB rating so have to wonder what more Giants needed to do yesterday to earn a zero rating, maybe throw a couple of more INTs.

Back