Yankees 2024 Season

wtf put Santana in the game? Marinaccio is pitched in 4 days, why not put him in before Santana?

Two pitchers that I'm getting sick of is Caleb and this bum Santana

wtf put Santana in the game? Marinaccio is pitched in 4 days, why not put him in before Santana?

Two pitchers that I'm getting sick of is Caleb and this bum Santana
Boone sticks with ineffective relievers far too long. 4 run lead and pitcher gives up 3 runs in less than an inning of work with tying run on second and Boone sits on his freaking ass!

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with a 3-3 week, considering we were playing two decent teams, and didn't have many chances to score. The three games we won, we were able to take advantage of what we did have.

I know Torres has not hit all year, but the lineup was doing much better with him leading off, and Volpe further down. There was no reason to make that change (we were 12-3), and the lineup has not been the same since.

I'm not a Torres fan at all, but have to give credit with a real good backhanded play up the middle with one out in the 9th. Good to win a series, but so many misplays again, with a balk and 3 errors. Such a fundamentally poor team.

I'm not a Torres fan at all, but have to give credit with a real good backhanded play up the middle with one out in the 9th. Good to win a series, but so many misplays again, with a balk and 3 errors. Such a fundamentally poor team.
Yanks are not the same since onset of NIL!!šŸ˜ƒ

Horrible loss to a really bad team. That's 2 losses in 3 games to bad teams this homestand. Cannot happen. 3 hits?

Why wasn't Trevino bunting in the 8th after a leadoff walk? You grab a lead there and then Holmes come in for the 9th. Dumbass non-move by Yankees management. And of course Boone had no answer for either that or for bringing in Gonzalez. Yet another example of a Yankees pitcher unable to field his position. Just a lousy loss.

This lineup just sucks right now.

Horrible loss to a really bad team. That's 2 losses in 3 games to bad teams this homestand. Cannot happen. 3 hits?

Why wasn't Trevino bunting in the 8th after a leadoff walk? You grab a lead there and then Holmes come in for the 9th. Dumbass non-move by Yankees management. And of course Boone had no answer for either that or for bringing in Gonzalez. Yet another example of a Yankees pitcher unable to field his position. Just a lousy loss.

This lineup just sucks right now.
Though he was ejected in the first inning, the pitching change has Booneā€™s ham-handed signature.

Disappointed by lack of offense. Time to change the lineup if not the players. Bunch the guys with the on base pct together. Rizzo is not doing anything, move him down. Verdugo gets on base move him up. Volpe is starting to fade. I donā€™t know if DLM will help but Cabrera plays a helluva third base.

Disappointed by lack of offense. Time to change the lineup if not the players. Bunch the guys with the on base pct together. Rizzo is not doing anything, move him down. Verdugo gets on base move him up. Volpe is starting to fade. I donā€™t know if DLM will help but Cabrera plays a helluva third base.
Put DJ at 1st and sit Rizzo for a while. Rotate DJ around the infield (excl. SS). Hopefully, he can hit a bit.

I just noticed that the Yanks are 1/2-game out of first, behind Baltimore. Didn't even make May.

I'm pretty happy with a 3-3 week, considering we were playing two decent teams, and didn't have many chances to score. The three games we won, we were able to take advantage of what we did have.

I know Torres has not hit all year, but the lineup was doing much better with him leading off, and Volpe further down. There was no reason to make that change (we were 12-3), and the lineup has not been the same since.
Yanks are now back to the bs where they can't score.

Oakland stink but shutout the Yanks yesterday, Yanks got 4 tonight, all 4 was in the 1st inning. Nothing in the last 5 innings.

The punch and judy Yankees hang on for a win tonight against a bad team. They are so hard to watch. 1 infield hit over the last 7 innings. Nice job by the bullpen. Still don't like or trust Ferguson, though. So many hitters struggling.

Another pathetic loss against a really bad team. 4-3 homestand against 2 mediocre teams. Team still can't hit with RISP. Let Wood off the hook all night. Had a 7+ ERA coming in. Torres with yet another baserunning mistake. How many more before he's sent packing? Another Yankees pitcher can't field his position. Santana can't make the simple throw to 2nd for a force. Tough road trip coming up for this 2nd place team. Judge and Stanton consistently strike out and don't put the ball in play when needed. Cortes can't be giving up homers to a guy hitting .180.

Another pathetic loss against a really bad team. 4-3 homestand against 2 mediocre teams. Team still can't hit with RISP. Let Wood off the hook all night. Had a 7+ ERA coming in. Torres with yet another baserunning mistake. How many more before he's sent packing? Another Yankees pitcher can't field his position. Santana can't make the simple throw to 2nd for a force. Tough road trip coming up for this 2nd place team. Judge and Stanton consistently strike out and don't put the ball in play when needed. Cortes can't be giving up homers to a guy hitting .180.
Another Pathetic performance. Is there a worse baserunner than Giancarlo Stanton?

All is the handiwork of Mr. Cashman and his henchman Aaron Boone.

Boone shows why the Yankees will never win a Championship with him as the manager. Not bringing in Holmes after a 10 pitch inning to close the game is criminal. Then not putting in a runner for Stanton and then not bunting Volpe with no out? Then bringing in a 3 time DFA'd pitcher? Effing idiot.

Team is 5 - 7 in the last 12. Not going in the right direction.

Judge, Rizzo and Torres just killing this team right now.

6 hits in 11 innings. This is starting to look like last year all over again.

Awful loss.

game 28.
hard to judge judge and the yankee sticks. brewer starter all over the map.
can always blame krakens game calling.
verdugo blasts a 3 run getty. yanks up 3 to 1, early.

Back