Yankees 2024 Season

Good win in Game 1.

Gil did not have his best stuff. Team still terrible hitting with RISP. Game shouldn't have been that close.

Cousins seemingly effective, but gives up too many dingers. Rest of bullpen did a good job.

Good job at the plate by Verdugo, Judge and Wells. Brutal game for Chisholm.

Warren totally bad in Game 2. Couldn't get out # 3 in the second inning.

double header - game 1.
bravo gil, $99, and wells.

game 2. when it was 6 zip, i shut game off.
i hope my yankee loving grandparents forgave me.
raised on lazzerri, rizzuto ,berra, dimag, billy martin, and the great mickey man tel i.

Blown out in 2 straight games by another bad baseball team. Cortes is shot. Can't get lefties out, and struggles getting out of innings. He tries to be cute with his delivery, and he gets burnt. Deservedly so. Teams have no issue putting the ball in play against him. And once again, Boone said he threw well. Cortes said he had good command. No effing way.

If you want to be considered an elite team, you have to be able to beat up on bad teams, especially at home. No excuses. Yanks are back in mediocre mode on this homestand.

This De Los Santos guy is not very good.

7 strikeouts from the top 4 hitters in the lineup.

Not a very good sign when you are outhitted, outfielded and outhustled by a bottom feeder team.

Blown out in 2 straight games by another bad baseball team. Cortes is shot. Can't get lefties out, and struggles getting out of innings. He tries to be cute with his delivery, and he gets burnt. Deservedly so. Teams have no issue putting the ball in play against him. And once again, Boone said he threw well. Cortes said he had good command. No effing way.

If you want to be considered an elite team, you have to be able to beat up on bad teams, especially at home. No excuses. Yanks are back in mediocre mode on this homestand.

This De Los Santos guy is not very good.

7 strikeouts from the top 4 hitters in the lineup.

Not a very good sign when you are outhitted, outfielded and outhustled by a bottom feeder team.
Nestor Kotex

nestor is shot.
bad pen.
the mvp of this game was debby. soto in rf was having issues all game long.
soto played well in the swamp until he tried to shoe string a catch. that play was the game.
it brought in insurance runs.
bravo to stanton. down 9 t0 2 in 8th with 2 outs, he knocked in a run.
angels were shaking in their halos.

Just what the Yanks didn't need. Means they'll have to call up another starter next week. OTOH, maybe they find a replacement for Cortes that way. 🤣

Have not watched either game, but this is turning into a terrible homestand, especially with a loss tomorrow.

Can't be losing games with your ace in game 2 after a big win in game 2. Once again, Boone tried to be the smartest person in the room and it backfired on him.

game 2.
cole turned in 5 fine innings.
Caitlin clark is now my favorite wnba player of all time.
again, with yanks down 9 to 1 late, stanton tries to rally yanks again.
there is no quit in stanton.
dream weaver was the pitts.

$99 is under paid,
i never thought i would see another yankee as good as the mick.
$99 is entering legendary territory.

Yanks shitpen almost blows another one but they hang on 8-7. Clay Holmes should have a class action law suit filed against him to have to pay Yankee fans cardiac doctors bills for giving us heart palpitations if not outright attacks every time his sorry butt comes into the game. May as well add Cashman as a respondent to the suit for forcing Yanks to use Holmes in closer role and not having a legit closer.

This bullpen was exposed on this homestand. It is going to be a wild ride the rest of the season, and as far as they get in the postseason.

They are going to have to pummel opponent's pitching to win anything.

Brutal 5-4 record on this homestand, where they needed 7 wins. Big missed chance at home.

They absolutely have to sweep the White Sox.

Back