Yankees 2024 Season

Torres definitely cost the Yankees a run there in the first. Boone finally takes a stand. Then he makes a stupid excuse why he waited a half inning to remove him.

Stroman terrible once again against a bunch of no name Jays. 8 hits by players most of us have never heard of. Yanks still can't get Guerrero out. Unbelievable.

Bullpen struggling too.

Can't lose to a team like the going nowhere Jays at home, especially.

Jays were 7 for 11 with RISP. Yanks bats were put to sleep by a bad Jays bullpen. You can't let that happen.

Complete dud after the 5 game winning streak and the start of a bunch of series against mediocre teams. Yanks struggles against the East continue.

bravo S44 - 477 feets
the worst outing by a yankee starting pitcher in a long time.
i knock torres a lot. but not on the play at the plate. not on the grounder up the middle.
but for his very crappy attitude. glad boonie yanked him. torres has a disgraceful attitude.
torres should be ashamed to sit in the same dugout as $99.

bravo rodon. left after yielding one run through 5 and change.
bravo $99. getty, single, 2 walks.
bravo yank lineup. another 7 or more runs.
bravo first place.

Good to be back on the right side of the ledger.

Big start for Cole tomorrow for him and to win the series. Have to beat these bad teams at home.

Judge just unbelievable, Grisham and Volpe with big homers as well.

Not a fan of Kahnle. He's a one trick pitcher, who I fear is going to give up a homer on any pitch. 2 walks today a killer, as well as the error by Grisham.

BTW, as athletic as Judge is, why is he in left instead of Soto, who has more experience there? Another stupid lineup move by Boone.

One thing Boone is the best at is getting thrown out of games.

This home plate umpire has been awful tiday.

Yanks as always blew a number of early opportunities. 1 for 9 with RISP. The Statue is downright ugly.

in the long and storied rivalry between the yanks and the team north of buffalo, it was one of the greatest come from behind victories.
bravo dj.
the plate ump was terrible all game for both teams.
$99 will set a walk record for the season. he needs protection now. stanton is not the answer.
wells has a nice bunch of games lately.
coe thought he was pitching batting practice the first 2 innings.
13 yanks lob. ugh.
tired of seeing chad and jeremy pitching against yanks.
leiter did fine today. in a pen starved for bodies, he is average at best.

hurricane time. finally the storm is just north of venice.
major flooding south of me, in Venice, and north of me.
rain gauge at 8 inches. still raining.

Not much more to say after that. A needed series win against a bad team, at home.

Agree on The Statue. His hits and homers are usually when we need them least.

Got to sweep the Angels.

One team to watch this week, although it does not affect our playoff chances, are the White Sox.

They play at Oakland on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, before hosting the Cubs on Friday and Saturday (they actually have next Sunday off, believe it or not). I hope they win at least one of these five games. If they ended their losing streak against the Yankees next week, we'd never hear the end of it.

As an aside, this year has probably featured three of the worst teams in Chicago sports history, between the White Sox, the Blackhawks, and DePaul.

Last edited:
I think we'll be seeing a lot of this, this week. It'll be interesting to see how many games they get in.

Back