Turner SS
Harper 1B
Bohm 3B
Marsh CF
Realmuto C
Castellanos RF
Stott 2B
Hayes LF

3 gettys. $99. all that jazz. rice a roni.
$99 now has his protection 97 rbies and counting..

torres is the worst.

all that jazz caught napping.

Last edited:
Judge is unbelievable. This week has been a treat for me as got to watch them last night, tonight and see next 2 games are on TBS and MLB so will be able to watch those as well. Jazz also a breath of fresh air for a mostly slow, lumbering team.

Judge has the same quality that Jeter had, where you can root for him even if you aren't a Yankee fan.
If you look at the video of that second home run, there were fans in Phillies jerseys that were chreeing it.

I could never do that. I could cheer them if I know they're retiring, or when they come back to the Stadium after leaving the Yankees, but if the result is bad for the Yankees, I can't cheer it. That's just me.

Yankees getting Mark Leiter Jr. -son of Mark Sr., nephew of Al- from the Cubs, for two prospects I've never heard of (one was in AAA, though).

Like his dad, and unlike his uncle, he is right-handed. 13.1 strikeouts per 9 innings. 4.21 ERA, although for a reliever, that could sometimes be because of 2 or 3 horrific outings.

The guy I really wanted was Tanner Scott from the Marlins, but that's not happening.

The good news is, that he is staying in the National League (Padres).

YANKEES:
Verdugo LF
Soto RF
Judge DH
Wells C
Chisholm Jr. 3B
Torres 2B
Rice 1B
Volpe SS
Grisham CF

Phillies:
Schwarber DH
Turner SS
Harper 1B
Bohm 3B
Marsh CF
Realmuto C
Castellanos RF
Stott 2B
Hayes LF

A very nice gritty win on the road against the best record in MLB Phillies!!

With the concerning news about Cole, Warren kept the Yanks in the game. One bad pitch marred an otherwise good outing. Nice job by the bullpen. As much as I want to kill Holmes, he was the victim of a lot of soft contact. Scary that he has blown saves in 5 of his last 7 games. Yikes.

Wells had an awful night at the plate, with offensively and defensively. May need a day off.

Chisholm had a fantastic game overall. Nice addition that can be used in so many ways.

Volpe looking like the Volpe of the early season.

The Statue in mid-season form. Team was 3 or 16 with RISP. Ouch.

2 impressive wins over Wheeler and Nola! Can Cortes deliver a good outing and win tomorrow afternoon?

Back