Transfer Portal Mania

A pivotal piece of high school recruiting is official visit, while portal mania/NIL is more transactional involving $ primarily.

There are no such thing as spots anymore. We had 14 players last year.
True but last year there were some guys you could safely let sit there plus there were some injuries. There will be a lot more talented depth this year which could equate to either great competition and great play or great discontent and great bad chemistry depending on coaching and the personalities involved (and the personalities around those personalities)

Sounds like his agent told him to get off twitter and let him handle the PR
True story:
Years ago when my then-teenage son found out I had started a Twitter account his words to me (verbatim) were these: "Get off Twitter!"

Fast forward a bunch of years, I deleted my Twitter account a couple of years ago, the kid now spends too much time on Twitter and is complaining that he needs to cut down.

My words to him? "Get off Twitter!"

Karma is a bitch, my friend.

True story:
Years ago when my then-teenage son found out I had started a Twitter account his words to me (verbatim) were these: "Get off Twitter!"

Fast forward a bunch of years, I deleted my Twitter account a couple of years ago, the kid now spends too much time on Twitter and is complaining that he needs to cut down.

My words to him? "Get off Twitter!"

Karma is a bitch, my friend.
I Never had a twitter account and never will. Last of the dinosaurs

Back