Transfer Portal Mania

Boone has played in 134 games. Hes played in 5 seasons straight and in ALL 5 he’s played at least 26 games. Give him a 6th.

Again I am not saying this is 100% right but again I noted this when people thought this impacted DIngle and Ledlum.

Dingle and Ledlum were never deemed ineligible or denied immediate eligibility because they were transferring for the 2nd time or more.

That is what the court settelment was about.

Also, does this mean Deivon Smith has one year remaining or two?
You may have something. I think he may have 2 years if he ultimately chooses to use it.

He has essentially the same situation as Boone. He missed part of this past season as he was initially sitting out the season because it was his second transfer. Sure sounds like he can take advantage of this...

The NCAA shall provide an additional year of eligibility to any Division I student-athlete who was deemed ineligible to compete for a season or any portion of a season of competition occurring during or since the 2019-20 academic year because of the Transfer Eligibility Rule provided the student-athlete: a. transferred between two member institutions more than once; b.is currently enrolled at a Division I member institution; and c. is currently eligible to compete, or their eligibility expired at the end of a season of competition completed during the 2023-24 academic year.

Smith missed the first nine games of last season due to the NCAA's denial of immediate eligibility for second-time transfers over the summer but became eligible after a federal court ruled against the NCAA in mid-December.

You may have something. I think he may have 2 years if he ultimately chooses to use it.

He has essentially the same situation as Boone. He missed part of this past season as he was initially sitting out the season because it was his second transfer. Sure sounds like he can take advantage of this...

The NCAA shall provide an additional year of eligibility to any Division I student-athlete who was deemed ineligible to compete for a season or any portion of a season of competition occurring during or since the 2019-20 academic year because of the Transfer Eligibility Rule provided the student-athlete: a. transferred between two member institutions more than once; b.is currently enrolled at a Division I member institution; and c. is currently eligible to compete, or their eligibility expired at the end of a season of competition completed during the 2023-24 academic year.

Smith missed the first nine games of last season due to the NCAA's denial of immediate eligibility for second-time transfers over the summer but became eligible after a federal court ruled against the NCAA in mid-December.
Alright alright alright

Even if it’s a long shot he stays another year. It’s something to think about.

What's going on with Wusu? The lady 5 rows behind me wants to bring back the "COME ON WUSU!" Maybe he could be an additional Student assistant?

What's going on with Wusu? The lady 5 rows behind me wants to bring back the "COME ON WUSU!" Maybe he could be an additional Student assistant?
Him and his 2nd most BE minutes played are returning to SH.

Back