Ticket Exchange

Looking for 2 in the original seat back sections only. Already have tix but considering an upgrade

I have 1 extra ticket for tonight in the new “seatbacks” midcourt. 20 bucks if you want it.

Below are upcoming games I can’t attend. If anyone is interested, please pm. Seats are in section 117:

1/10 Providence MSG
1/20 Marquette MSG
2/6 Depaul UBS

I’m looking for two tickets for the game at Nova on January 6. It’s at the Pavilion unfortunately and prices on the reseller sites are obscene.

Looking to upgrade for Butler on 1/2. Seeking two original/real seat back tix. Please PM

I have one seat in section 2 in the mid section with the fake seat backs for Tuesday against Butler. I paid $45 but will let it go for $40 on this board. Thx.

I have two tix tomorrow for the Hofstra game. Center court, lower level. DM if interested. Passing off very cheap. Thanks

Happy New Year. Just learned I will not be heading to Florida till Saturday instead of Tuesday. Decided I can attend the game in the meantime. Anyone have 2 tickets to the Butler game. Thanx. Go Johnnies

Happy New Year. Just learned I will not be heading to Florida till Saturday instead of Tuesday. Decided I can attend the game in the meantime. Anyone have 2 tickets to the Butler game. Thanx. Go Johnnies
Yes. Send me a DM. You can have them both for $30. Middle Section 9

I still have one ticket in section 2 in the mid section with the fake seat backs for tonight against Butler.

I've got 2 tickets to tonight's game for sale 2nd row center court if you're interested let me know via message

Back