Ticket Exchange

bucketshardy

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
This might not be the most popular thread.... But reality is as new season ticket holder, and a packed "life"... I might not be able to make it to all the games.

For games I cannot make, I would like the tickets to go to a Johnnie fan. Thought this thread could suffice for initial discussions on exchange$...

For those that have sold on 3rd party sites, please shoot me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

Phenomenal idea to create one for die hard fans.

I am interested in going to a few games, but can't commit to all / most because of geography and my career (life). This would be super appreciated.

Great idea. I generally go to 4+ games/year & hate paying Ticketmaster fees.
the last 2 years I bot a few games from posters here from random threads.
lucky for me, I live on long island, and am happy to buy some campus games
that posters living In NYC or NJ aren’t fond of.

I spoke to the ticket office today. If you purchased seasons, you have two choices to receive the tickets. They can print out hard tickets and FedEx them to you OR you can keep them electronically in your account online. IF, you are looking to forward your tickets to others, I was told today that the recipient also must have a Ticket Master account. The tickets cannot just be sent/forwarded from your account by text to a phone or by email.
So, since I purchased mine more as a donation to SJU and will giving most all of them all away to former colleagues from my time there and my family still on Long Island, I chose hard tickets and will mail them all out through USPS. Hoping Newman doesn’t deliver my tickets!IMG_5675.jpeg

I spoke to the ticket office today. If you purchased seasons, you have two choices to receive the tickets. They can print out hard tickets and FedEx them to you OR you can keep them electronically in your account online. IF, you are looking to forward your tickets to others, I was told today that the recipient also must have a Ticket Master account. The tickets cannot just be sent/forwarded from your account by text to a phone or by email.
So, since I purchased mine more as a donation to SJU and will giving most all of them all away to former colleagues from my time there and my family still on Long Island, I chose hard tickets and will mail them all out through USPS. Hoping Newman doesn’t deliver my tickets!View attachment 1387
Some things never change. I spoke to the ticket office about an hour ago and was told that MSG and UBS were digital only for entry. I have no idea what to think now.

So, since I purchased mine more as a donation to SJU and will giving most all of them all away to former colleagues from my time there and my family still on Long Island, I chose hard tickets and will mail them all out through USPS. Hoping Newman doesn’t deliver my tickets!View attachment 1387
Hoping you give us some nice old school info in Charleston:)

I am a season ticket holder. There are a few games that myself and my friends won't be at this year. I think the way to go about it for anyone on this thread is- make that ticketmaster account if you want tickets from us, PM us if you want the tickets after they are offered on here and we will email you via our ticketmaster so you can get them. And then you can Venmo/PayPal us etc.

A bon vi-vant such as yourself should be able to go to the Thursday and Friday games in Charleston, fly down to Tuscaloosa for the game Saturday and fly back for the Charleston Classic Championship game on Sunday between St. John’s and Houston. 😉😊🤣
If anyone has a single ticket for sale for Thursday afternoon I might head down there. Gotta be in Tuscaloosa Friday night for event.

Do you know anyone who doesn't have a Ticketmaster account? I certainly don't. ;)

I've given away all my tickets for the first 3 games. None of the six have accounts. That's why I requested hard Tix.
Then again I haven't had to buy a sports ticket for the last 43 years.
I haven't been to a venue that accepts paper tickets in years. LOL

And I go to ticketed events a few times a month, though none on college campuses.

And to qualify I'm in my 60s so don't go yelling at me to get off your lawn, trust me I don't have the energy to get on it.

I haven't been to a venue that accepts paper tickets in years. LOL

And I go to ticketed events a few times a month, though none on college campuses.

And to qualify I'm in my 60s so don't go yelling at me to get off your lawn, trust me I don't have the energy to get on it.
Many venues, including MSG, do not accept cash for concessions either, as an FYI for those who had been boycotting the last few years.

Back